This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 1333
- Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:31 pm
- Location: On the left side of the second moment
stratabass wrote:Seeing snakes always seems to be a good omen for me, though I have no idea why. Nice stuff!
That's interesting. Tons of snakes in the high country this year. And dang good fishing. Plenty of bugs increase survival rates of snakes and make for good fishing, I guess.
Nice report but I am curious as to why all the trees are standing straight up and not bent over by 80 mph wind.
Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish
Oh, and nice fishes. Randall Dee
- Posts: 2728
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm
- Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.
What a fantastic day. Thanks for putting that up.
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:43 pm
awesome trip man
- Posts: 5407
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm
- Location: where the deer and the antelope play
getting caught up after my own roadtrip; this one deserves a bump....
Fine stuff, Bama
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves
"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg
"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop
- Posts: 4686
- Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:45 am
- Location: Williston NoDak
Sometimes I wake up with a spool of 4X neatly stowed in my rectum,
If only I had all of my tippet conveniently organized on my shirt.
Killer TR dude.
"Dunno how this’ll go, I’ve been drinking since 2”
- Posts: 1678
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:52 pm
- Location: San Antonio
Good shit all around.
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter"
"I still remember the day I caught more fish than he did. Idaho, September 2003. I have a tattoo." Bruiser
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: CA
If ya don't like that your breath stinks and ya don't love Jesus , awesome pictures man from someone who is not able this second to pull this off , thanks dood .......
- Posts: 5720
- Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: Republic of Wydaho
Im fond of that area and a few other streams up farther north that need to remain nameless, been a good summer on the small water....
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:28 am
- Location: South of Maine
That was so cool. Damn....
- Posts: 3422
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: Right where I should be
Best I've seen so far
I am all about the love now, fellas. You can FOAD if you don't like the love, OK? OK.