This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By RFA
[quote="Walter"]I guess I will leave the dick art for the people who really need to get themselves looked at.[/quote]

Whoa dude.....lighten up, Francis.

By Yard Sale
So you sold the truck? Fail....

But if that is a graffix 5'er over by all those spin rods then its all good.

By SC2079BS
First thing, thanks for the throw up faces because I've been up all night with one of my kids who got some kind of stomach virus...hers was just a little more yellow in color.

Yep, I'm ugly. Never quite found a haircut or anything else that changed that. As for the eyes, that's one of the side effects of a disease that almost killed me about 8 months before that picture was taken. Right there in that stream, I was just glad to still be breathing, much less catching good trout. Trust me, I scared myself just looking in the mirror every morning. They are almost back to where they should be but the lenses were exposed to air 24 hours a day for almost a year, since my eyelids couldn't close completely, so I have some scarring that won't go away. Still have that disease too, but I'm dealing with it.

Yes, Boston is a strong favorite, along with a bunch of other stuff I enjoy. It's ok if you don't like because I probably won't like some of the noise you listen to either. As long as you aren't in my car or on my boat, you won't have to listen to it.

The decoys I hunt with were carved for me by a friend in Delaware. When I called him for a couple of pintails, he said he had a few he was working on and would send them on after he entered them in the Ward Chesapeake Challenge, where they took 2nd place, Shootin' Stool Division. When I opened the box, he had a note saying the ribbon went with the birds. I figured it was only natural to show the ribbon. Everyone knows I'm not that talented.

Sorry for so many ugly mug shots. My computer kept locking up on me because it's getting old and doesn't like having three tabs open. Photobucket has a lot of my old pictures and I was trying to get some of the newer ones of just fish uploaded but after 3 hours of rebooting and dealing with throw up, I just quit trying. Won't happen again.

And just for walter...you have shit for brains. Why, with all the internet stalking in the news these days, would you screw around with a picture like that. You've got no idea who I am or what I might be capable of...I bet if I really wanted to, I could make a few calls to a couple of friends and one relative in particular, find out if you really live in Maine and be sitting in your driveway, wherever you are, waiting for you to come out and check the mail next Thursday. Aside from that, you must have yours in your hand most of the day to be able to draw it that good. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Going after smallies this weekend and looking forward to meeting some others on here. Will try to remember all the fine suggestions y'all have made... :bow
By Walter
RFA -

Last edited by Walter on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Walter
SC2079BS wrote: And just for walter...you have shit for brains. Why, with all the internet stalking in the news these days, would you screw around with a picture like that. You've got no idea who I am or what I might be capable of...I bet if I really wanted to, I could make a few calls to a couple of friends and one relative in particular, find out if you really live in Maine and be sitting in your driveway, wherever you are, waiting for you to come out and check the mail next Thursday. Aside from that, you must have yours in your hand most of the day to be able to draw it that good. Hope you enjoyed yourself.
Go fuck yourself asshole. I was almost feeling bad while reading your sob story above. Then you go and try to threaten me because I had a little fun at your expense. This is the Drake assclown - thats what happens when you do a shittie intro. I don't think you belong here.

Please bring one of your goons to my place. Pussy.
By SC2079BS
walter, never threatened you...just questioned your judgement.

Yes, I sold the truck and not a day goes by that I don't regret not holding on to it.

The only fly rod I had in '07 was in the tube beside the bookcase. Now have 4 around the place and working on a fifth.
By Walter
SC2079BS wrote:walter, never threatened you...just questioned your judgement.
Oh yea, my mistake - you were going to have one of your homies be waiting for me in my driveway and they were going to threaten me with huge eyeballs. Always best to send someone else to do your dirty work.
By BearsFan
Come on Walter, you know better than to fuck with RFA and an accountant in the same day.

SC..BS I am currently working on several fifths...
By tailchaser
I will say it again...

Fuck Off.
By SC2079BS
Nope, it would be me and I don't have huge eyeballs anymore. Well, I guess I could make them bulge if I wanted to. Didn't you hear about that women sailing the Great Lakes? She kept a blog and some nut tracked her down via her blog posts and assaulted her. We just had someone here locally shot over some internet fight. I was ready for some rough stuff, figured I would get it over not posting some t&a. I've got two daughters, which makes a difference in how I look at things these days...it didn't when I was younger. Anyway, sorry if it came across the wrong way. Probably regret apologizing in public but whatever.

Yeah...don't fuck with me today. I'm tired, can't get rid of the throwup smell, got a board meeting next Tuesday that's going to keep me from fishing and my grass needs cutting.
By RFA
Oooooh! A unforeseen meltdown/threat in an intro. I love it!

Walter - with the dozens (hundreds?) of dicks I have drawn on here, I have never had someone threaten to send hit men to my driveway. That's talent.

Hey Bamboo Lemur, ever heard of sunglasses?

[report]
Bamboo Lemur.png
Bamboo Lemur.png (825.97 KiB) Viewed 520 times
[/report]
By overbrook

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Microwave Dyeing II Reposting this with some[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine