unlimited; this guy might be a Drakian?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Creamer

Re: unlimited; this guy might be a Drakian?

Post by Creamer » Wed May 03, 2017 7:39 am

Police report from my home town:

19 Apr 2017 Sheriff's Deputies were called for two adults at a Rock Street, Coolville residence who had become engaged in a dispute stemming from a disagreement over cheese snacks being distributed to pets within the home. The verbal argument escalated when the female tossed a metal stool at the males PlayStation console. The male tossed the stool back onto the couch so the female called 911 because she is still making payments on the couch and did not appreciate him throwing the stool at it. Parties agreed to leave all furniture on the floor for the remainder of the evening and the male intended to take his cat and leave as soon as his socks came out of the dryer. Case closed.

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sat May 06, 2017 2:57 pm

IMG_4442.PNG
IMG_4442.PNG (503.16 KiB) Viewed 1214 times
ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

"Go down to the creek. Cast a line over the bright water. Let every thought, emotion and feeling go. Wild water abides."

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Sun May 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Who hoo
Last edited by B.M. Barrelcooker on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think the "BM" on this mound actually stands for "bowel movement"; one of Franzen's, if I'm not mistaken...

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sun May 07, 2017 9:02 pm

flashback wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 7:14 am
Buffalo isn't so bad, Mitch.

yeah. and hitler was just misunderstood.
49% of americans assume I give a shit about what they think.

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Thu May 11, 2017 10:39 am

These guys are definitely NOT a drakian:

http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-a ... 7e939.html

Man arrested after reporting to police his weed was stolen

CASPER, Wyo. — Casper police arrested two Colorado men Tuesday afternoon after one of the men reported that someone stole his marijuana, which is a controlled substance in Wyoming and illegal to possess.

Police arrived at the Motel 6 on Wilkins Circle just after 2 p.m., after hotel management reported that a customer came to the desk to report that his marijuana was missing from his room. Officers responded to the motel and encountered the man who reported the theft, later identified as Eric Jarrin.

"I made the report," Jarrin told an officer, according to an arrest affidavit. "It was my weed that was stolen."

Jarrin then handed the officer his Colorado driver's license and a medical marijuana card.

Jarrin told the officer that he was in town working at Albertsons. He said he came home from work and "wanted to smoke a bowl" but couldn't find his marijuana, according to the affidavit. He then went to the front desk to report the missing drugs and waited outside for the police to arrive so that he could directly report the theft to officers.

Officers asked Jarrin whether he had any other marijuana in his room, to which Jarrin replied: "No, I have dabs in my room. Someone stole plant form weed from me."

He then told officers that dabs, which are a concentrated cannabis extract, were a different form of marijuana than the leafy version. Jarrin led officers to the room and showed them the dabs, a glass pipe and a torch lighter, the affidavit states.

The officers then arrested Jarrin for possession of marijuana.

Another man, smelling strongly of marijuana, walked up the stairs as officers investigated the stolen marijuana, according to a separate affidavit. At the request of officers, the man identified himself as Christopher Rathe.

Rathe told police that he had just come back from smoking marijuana because he was not allowed to smoke in his motel room. Officers asked how much marijuana Rathe had, to which he responded: "Not a lot I can get it for you."

Officers followed Rathe into his room and showed them his weed, which totaled about 2.86 grams. The officers then arrested Rathe as well.

Both men were booked into the Natrona County Detention Center on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Fri May 12, 2017 3:15 pm

IMG_4586.PNG
IMG_4586.PNG (566.52 KiB) Viewed 885 times
IMG_4585.PNG
IMG_4585.PNG (201.89 KiB) Viewed 885 times
ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

"Go down to the creek. Cast a line over the bright water. Let every thought, emotion and feeling go. Wild water abides."

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

PastorBen

Post by PastorBen » Tue May 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Is this where we are headed in reguards to wet wading????

if that is case, I am so screwed

lots of Grace will be needed and some peace tooo

Ben
Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.

~ Robert Frost ~

Wholetmygoatsout

Post by Wholetmygoatsout » Tue May 23, 2017 6:23 pm

That should probably be in the doesn't make me gay thread ...but then again ....
"..I made my living on here drawing dicks for the last 4+ years". RFA

"Sometimes you are the dog, sometimes you are the tree". Mario Gotze

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Wed May 24, 2017 6:31 am

woolly bugger wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:15 pm
IMG_4586.PNG

IMG_4585.PNG
I don't see the problem here...other than he was holding up traffic. C'mon dude, learn to multi-task.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

421sd

Post by 421sd » Wed May 24, 2017 7:48 am

Wholetmygoatsout wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 6:23 pm
That should probably be in the doesn't make me gay thread ...but then again ....
Wearing that definitely makes you gay/ghey/gayeeeee.

root wad

Post by root wad » Fri May 26, 2017 9:03 am

I really look forward to the TR. Hope he took pics.

Naked man who reporting seeing ‘snakes’ arrested in Aspen
Aspen Daily News Staff Report
Friday, May 26, 2017

A California man who walked completely naked down an Aspen street to a police vehicle was arrested Wednesday and charged with indecent exposure.

Michael Webber, 54, of Santa Monica, appeared very agitated and told Aspen police officer Walter Chi he was seeing “snakes,”
"A hatchery is what you get 'when you cross a sacred cow with a military base.'" Dr. Bernard Shanks
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

RFA

Post by RFA » Sun May 28, 2017 7:40 am

Creamer wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 7:39 am
Police report from my home town:

19 Apr 2017 Sheriff's Deputies were called for two adults at a Rock Street, Coolville residence who had become engaged in a dispute stemming from a disagreement over cheese snacks being distributed to pets within the home. The verbal argument escalated when the female tossed a metal stool at the males PlayStation console. The male tossed the stool back onto the couch so the female called 911 because she is still making payments on the couch and did not appreciate him throwing the stool at it. Parties agreed to leave all furniture on the floor for the remainder of the evening and the male intended to take his cat and leave as soon as his socks came out of the dryer. Case closed.
I can't wait for the day my TV/VCR combo is paid off....
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"