This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Fleet Daddy
Any of you Drakians heading West next week.......Gonna fish a couple days around Saratoga, WY and then sail on into Reno......It ain't NOLA for sure.....

Fleet
By Ramcatt
i have heard promises of free beer and sober 6s

... i have since heard there will be no free beer
By unskunkable
I may be there on Thursday and Friday.
By blumpkin
Shit man wish I was available but my prison release program
finds me in a NoDak labor camp those dates.
By gill raker
I'll be there Thur. - Sat.

Any idea if tix are needed for the video awards?
By unskunkable
Good meeting you goofy bastards....

And the child bride as well, yet another fishing wife that loves me.
By Fleet Daddy
Good to meet U......Great to meet Drakians......Travel safe tonight, hope to see U in AR soon......

Fleet
By blumpkin
[quote=" yet another fishing wife that loves me.[/quote]

Who are these fishing wives that love you...
By Fleet Daddy
Good to meet Ramcatt at the Pantagucci BBQ last night.......I know Nemo was here but he was hard to find at the booth.....Hobknobbin with with alll the muckety mucks......Shoulda stole the Drake Yeti and held it hostage :}

Fleet
By DizzyDean
I probably met some of you guys but had no idea who uses what avatar or whatever. I was the random local scrub with the UFM hat. You might've seen me take a knee to roll cast a Scott glass rod while the casterbators aiming for the end of the pond looked at me like a crackhead. Or you may have seen me almost kill a guy when I tried to pick up a 10 weight spey rod. Or maybe when I got 3rd runner up in the Ironfly(I was robbed) Anyways, was a fun weekend, I might sneak by there this morning and see if I can score a little tying shwag.

Inspired by the swap. 9B7D3411-99F9-4DC9-A62[…]

yellow had a heart attack last night. good call. […]

Blues wanderer, do you fish streamers? What color […]

Bourbon drinkers

D2D27916-082B-46DE-882A-00326A503BBA.png

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine