This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
UPDATE
All $$$ is in

going to the bank today

$$$ will be presented to the PHWFF guys on saturday

I donated a trip (2 night 1 day floating in Craig MT with Headhunters) to PHWFF... with the goal of it going to a local PA chapter
PHWFF is going to take care of travel ect. for 2 vets out to MT
BUT... they are a little hesitant to do such far travel for such a short trip

So i'm trying tofind a guide/outfitter/lodge that may be able to help out with a day or 2 looking to raise some $$ to extand the trip for these guys... (thanks to SOBF for the idea)

my goal was to get 2 deserving guys from this side of the country out to see/experience something that they might not be able to do on their own...
if i can't arrange the extra days... not a big deal, it will either go for a PHWFF chapter a little closer MT where a short trip is doable.

The dates have not been set, and this may push to 2013 since its already mid-aug

PM me if you are interested/ or have any ideas

Thanks in advance for the help!!!

ramcatt@ymail.com
Last edited by Ramcatt on Tue May 14, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
franzen wrote:
SOBF wrote:50 Drakians pony up 20 bucks each ? That would buy two more days of guided fishing ?
I'm in for 20- 49 to go
Awesome idea!

48 to go

44....if the starvin' hippy guide can afford this I reckon anyone can.... :smile

Happy fourth of July...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

your wife does Yes... She told me about your […]

Luau 2020

Wish I could, but nay, I cannae. Hopefully next y[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine