Delayed Flights and Double Rainbows-TR

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
markl

Re: Delayed Flights and Double Rainbows-TR

Post by markl » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:59 am

Fantastic report and a sweet pic. I grew up in the foothills of Southern Alberta (sadly, live out East now) and still fish there at least once a year. This picture just reminds me of that country. I love those big skies! BTW, the waters I fish there yield some big fish but much smaller crowds. In fact, most days I see more bear and deer than people.

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:12 am

Bear River Boomer wrote:What?! Please tell me you fished the park on your way to Bozeman
the first river in the park we were going to fish, we had counted 20+people, and then saw a vanload of boy scouts unloading and rigging up, so we headed across to another well known stream (creek?) and found only two other people. There are waaaay to many people who fish the park during the summer. but it is sweet looking water!
you can't fish when you're grabbing your balls to warm you fingers...-Woolly Bugger

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:20 am

Of my college visits I only fished at Northern Michigan University. They have a great little salmon stream about a 5 minute ride from campus that happened to be full of steel the days we were there. I didn't even go to the coast when I visited Florida State. Probably better that I didn't really get into tarpon fishing until after I graduated.

Looks like a great trip. I dig you boo setup.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin