This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
OK.
So to save my wife the hassle of trying to round peeps up to "surprise me" for my 50th b-day party, I'm throwing it up here as a thread (Yeah, Costa Rica will have to wait another year).
...Looks like it will be the 14th -16th of September. Gifts are not necessary.
Bring a tent, you can fish for anything from brookies to muskie within 5-20 minutes of the house, and smallies outside your tent.

I'll give more details as they become available.
Last edited by TX. on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm there!
My brothers birthday is the 14th, and I believe he is having a party thingy as well..I will see what I can do..Should be able to make it on Saturday if nothing else..
shunned wrote:you promised ak, you old bastard.

:cool
Didn't promise AK, said it might be do-able...
Cash flow just isn't there right now and make it through winter, too (seasonal lay-off).

If anybody coming can only make it for a day, I would say Saturday is when she'll surprise me with the "over the hill" cake w/ the black candles. Not that it matters, the fishing will still be everywhere.
I'll get a porta- head if enough are gonna show to warrant.
...and maybe a keg.

Hell, just like the bakes, if you can get more time off, you're welcome to camp here earlier or later.

(BTW, I'm just trying to save her some legwork, not plan my own party).
Socks wrote:I'm down for sure, may be car pull up steel? nc guy?
depends on when i get outta the football game. unless ya want to come to the game. youll have to drive ill still be drunk from tailgate
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine