This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
#485076
I am out I was just informed by the wife that we have a family function that I MUST be in attendance for. She's preggo so gotta walk on egg shells for a bit
#485098
Sorry to hear that Andrew.
We'll hook up soon.

My wife flew my brother (Golden) up here last night from Houston as a surprise, we stayed up drinkin' for a bit.
He and Kylie are downstream of the house right now, hopefully racking the smallies.
#485102
TX. wrote:Sorry to hear that Andrew.
We'll hook up soon.

My wife flew my brother (Golden) up here last night from Houston as a surprise, we stayed up drinkin' for a bit.
He and Kylie are downstream of the house right now, hopefully racking the smallies.
freaking figures
#485104
I'm leaving shortly. Could you pm the name of that metropolis i put in map quest for directions?
#485106
Nevermind, I remember R'town
#485116
ncguy wrote:I'm leaving shortly. Could you pm the name of that metropolis i put in map quest for directions?
Just follow the big lights!
#485131
Chidester wrote:I'm headed that way early Sunday morning. Let me know if I should bring the boat.
dude i just realized i forgot to call you back last week. my apologies, we'll work something out
#485152
vaku wrote:
ncguy wrote:I'm leaving shortly. Could you pm the name of that metropolis i put in map quest for directions?
Just follow the big church light!
fixed
#485214
west_jay wrote:Wish I was in.
All the best & Happy 50th!!!
:cool
this
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine