TX's (wife's) Second Annual Riverfront Birthday Bash Thingy

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
D-nymph

Re: TX's (wife's) Second Annual Riverfront Birthday Bash Thi

Post by D-nymph » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Looks mucho fun.

I'm a bit surprised TX allowed kyle to wear sandals. Cover those nasty feet up Kyle, there were kids around!
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

ncguy

Post by ncguy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 pm

blue ridge angler wrote:Sure wish I could have made it..Sitting here sick as a dog..Glad it was a good time..Happy Birthday!
Missed you. If you're still sick your brother's birthday must have been a doozy!
I had to learn banjo. TX
Don't let your sheepfucking ruin the best imaginary relationships you're ever gonna have.-Befuddled
Red has enough good karma in storage that he could start an online business selling it to the world's assholes. Rancho Pancho
if the trip kills you, you won't live to regret it. JT

vaku

Post by vaku » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:49 pm

D-nymph wrote:Looks mucho fun.

I'm a bit surprised TX allowed kyle to wear sandals. Cover those nasty feet up Kyle, there were kids around!
truth ^
"It is only the inexperienced and thoughtless who find pleasure in killing fish for the mere sake of killing them. No sportsman does this." - W.C. Prime, 1888

"if it floats, flys, or fucks, it's bound to be a pain in the ass..." - BigTimber

blue ridge angler

Post by blue ridge angler » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:53 pm

ncguy wrote:
blue ridge angler wrote:Sure wish I could have made it..Sitting here sick as a dog..Glad it was a good time..Happy Birthday!
Missed you. If you're still sick your brother's birthday must have been a doozy!
It would seem so, But unfortunately I came down with a nasty bug Saturday morning, and didn't get to take much part in the festivities of that shindig either..

"When you gotta pull a head off a body to be humane, then the plan was flawed." - befuddled

"FTG!" - Everyone

"Is this site related to the beautiful Magazine by the same name?" - Harold Ray

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:38 pm

damn i wish i could have been there. i got to eat lunch with really old ppl that had to have 90% of their cut up and mashed for them and i wasnt allowed to drink beer :vomit
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

Chidester

Post by Chidester » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Happy birthday and thanks as always Tx. Wish I could have made it earlier.

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:08 pm

steelrain202 wrote:damn i wish i could have been there. i got to eat lunch with really old ppl that had to have 90% of their food cut up and mashed for them and i wasnt allowed to drink beer :vomit
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:19 pm

First I wanna say Ms. Tex is the most unselfish wonderful lady on this planet, and I owe her and Tx a ton for allowing me to have some free time away from all of my miseries back here in HotTown. My God Tx your family is the bomb. I just don't know where to start. I know one thing...you gunna have your hands full with the boys in them hills all want'n to sport your beautiful daughter Madison. You tell them your brother is a crazed prison loving machete-wheeling maniac and will chop any of them into Mcnugget sized pieces who even makes her even frown! TRUE!!!

The little man is huge in my eyes. He's like a sponge and he will carry your traditions and knowledge forward you can bet. I loved spending the time with you and him fishing the Cain Sunday. He will lay it down one day like his dad and be the envy of flyfishers everywhere. There is not enough room on this page to say what I think of the Nat! WOW is she something else. She is drop dead gorgeous, sharp as a tack, bold as a bear, but soft as a butterfly. She was so everywhere! She'd fit right in back here in Texas ranch'n up a herd and then kicking her boots up in Gruens Hall, she is so TEXAS! Big Ben is growing strong and bold and that's great to see. He loves his sisters for sure but it's his "big" brother who really makes him light up. I can just see him and Al head'n up a mountain blue line for the day coming back full of their stories of bears, bees and brookies. Those two will be inseparable...lucky for them both.

To the Draksters I met up with thanks for the wonderful time. ALL of You have an open invite to "coast" it up down here. Kylemc, I'd hit the Buffalo Trace with you anytime brother and let's go kick some ass too. By the way he caught the smallie of the outing. An unbelievable cast up stream under the overhanging trees into a well hidden sweet spot and a slam'n hook set we'd all be proud of that crossed this brownies eyes as the hook buried brain deep. The fish gave it it's damnest with aerials flips that would make even a Wollenda proud! I was glad I was there to see it happen. We don't need no sticking cameras IT HAPPENED and made the day!

Streamer you backed up everything I have heard about (but feared was BS) concerning your recent knee replacement. Dude you did great down in the rubble filled Cain. I didn't do near as well as you. So when it comes time for my knee to under the knife...er sawsall, I'll remember how you dogged that river like a 17 year old. OK I have to say something about the hat! You know which hat I'm talking about. The "Cat in the Hat" hat ...you kidding me! You must have attended Georgia's 36th annual "Noodlemania" to find that thing! SWEEEEEET. Party Hat yeah I'd say so.

ncguy told some great stories like....wait a minute fuck him he had to remind me that I was the old guy of the gathering and not him this time so he was feeling real good. OK I resemble that remark and Proudly to. Thanks and great meeting you.

TX. I love you man! You mean an awful lot to me and my (our) family too. I'm proud of you, and I know Dad and Lee would be too. Now suck it up and finish that bathroom Bro!!!!!!!! Oh yeah,Texas is waiting so don't make us wait too long or we'll get angry and have to come up there and drag you back...HOME! Thanks Scott Now I'm going to the house and get some rest! Whew what a time in them NASCARolina hills.
"She had an ass like a ten year old boy." --- Monkey Brains, East Matty Bake '09

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:28 pm

^ truth. Maybe I'll get to meet u next time Mike :cool
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

Fishwater

Post by Fishwater » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Happy birthday S. I'm happy to see the little one doing so well after all he's been through. Also glad to see Golden made it up that way.

Get back to Tejas and let's catch some fish.
The famous are rarely relevant, the relevant rarely famous.