This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Redchaser wrote:What kind of fish is that in the pic's titled 11.jpg and 24.jpg?
We were just debating that...grass or Asian carp...still not sure, decided on the latter.
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I targeted those invasive bastards for three solid weeks before I hooked up. Landed two total. When I started I thought I was chasing grass but they are big head. They finally ate this.
18.5.JPG
18.5.JPG (104.47 KiB) Viewed 293 times
The fly is beat up, but it looked like the veg that held the algae they were munching on. K_P, The drought took care of all them. I'll go back and make sure to use their dead carcases as my next DSFK.

mrl0004, phylogenetic research using sequence data in grad school, genome became a nickname among former students.

The skate park is a shithole, kids deserve better. The trout stream behind can be described with the same adjective. We make do though.
Last edited by Genome on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Genome wrote:mrl0004, phylogenetic research using sequence data in grad school, genome became a nickname among former students.
Cool. I did microbiology, but work in genetics now. More so the genotyping/cancer research side. Rarely meet another fisherman with a similar background.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

Those snausages... damn they look good.

whatcha tying?

That spider is sexy

me water gods likes his frozen ifin mur of it dont[…]

Brood X

Nvm, Googl-Machine told me. Periodical cica[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine