Fight Club (a poll)

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Alex Trebeck

Re: Fight Club (a poll)

Post by Alex Trebeck » Wed May 31, 2006 6:17 pm

Originally posted by D. Micus:n I think enrico puglisi should be on there too. the guy pretends like he invented the high tie, and people buy it because he's a dagoo.
Mr Micus, What did I just say about using ethnic slurs?
Alex Trebeck

The Cape Fear Kid

Post by The Cape Fear Kid » Wed May 31, 2006 6:26 pm

I vote Izaak Walton. Mostly because it would involve a time machine.n I'd kick his ass kung fu style and then romance some of those Rubenesqe honeys with my warm Southern accent and yellow teeth smile.n Yeah, Izaak Walton. Time Machine. Then off to the round girls.
"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "Vámonos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight. "

Salty

Post by Salty » Wed May 31, 2006 6:28 pm

Those Rubenesque honeys probably never knew soap or a razor, but beating down Walton would be worth the trip
Ryan

http://busterwantstofish.com

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

I.F.P...

Post by I.F.P... » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:56 am

New dude here... So screw you all. Not sure what this says about me, but I want a piece of Joan Wulff. Can you throw in Treavor Gowdy too? That show they did in patagonia still pisses me off. Let me have it you anti-social snobs!I.F.P...
Ego Charged Bobber Loving Fly Rod Owning Whore.

D. Micus

Post by D. Micus » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:04 am

I agree with Paul about walton:"The bastard can't even spell 'complete'!"
Don''t get eliminated

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:26 am

we should have thought of that earlier. who do we want to see fight each other? outside of the obvious first choice of the godzilla vs mothra rematch, the stupinski vs teeny (hehe he said teeny) would fill a hockey arena in this area of the country. if i hold it out as far as posible it will look bigger...if i hold it out as far as posible it will look bigger...if i hold it out as far as posible it will look bigger...if i hold it out as far as posible it will look bigger... if i hold it out as far as posible it will look bigger...and if i use a fish eye lens it will look bigger still. and i know this is not my place to say but it is absolute horse shit. if either of you are out there feel free to defend yourselves. what the hell was this thread about anyway?

I.F.P...

Post by I.F.P... » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:29 am

I want 2 tickets to that match. Suckinski vs. Teeny would rule. But I think they need to fight to the death. That way we only have to put up with one of those ass-hats after the match. Don't care who wins as long as it is bloody and long drawn out battle.I.F.P...
Ego Charged Bobber Loving Fly Rod Owning Whore.

D. Micus

Post by D. Micus » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:16 am

i'm thinking we drakians challenge all of those other wusses to a fight--kind of like the bloods and the crips...
Don''t get eliminated

FliesOnly

Post by FliesOnly » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:23 am

Suhweet, Combover vs Tiny.... Hey! We could have illegal dockside monkey knife fights on the undercard...... Image
"yeah go and catch that big one over there, while i twist up another hooter. don''t fuck around too long though lunch is in 15 minutes and then it''s nap time."n ~Ginseng Sullivan "Guiding the private water"

Adams

Post by Adams » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:03 am

Originally posted by Ginseng Sullivan:n if i hold it out as far as posible it will look bigger...if i hold it out as far as posible it will look bigger...if i hold it out as far as posible it will look bigger...if i hold it out as far as posible it will look bigger...
But ya gotta remember to tuck your fingers behind the fish, or the perspecitive manipulation is obvious.I voted Prosek before Supinski reared his comb over. Actually, I'd like to see a Supinski Dahlberg tag team, each paired with a monkey.
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

Glista

Post by Glista » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:07 pm

Creeklover make’s a good point about the power of the combover, I admit I would not stand a chance. However, Teeny has the killer fro and he’s built like a pit bull on acid. Some knives, a few quart’s of vodka and some monkey’s and we would have the makings of a great fight! :roll:

bacon_to_fry

Post by bacon_to_fry » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:57 pm

i gotta thrown down for Emily Whitlock v. Joan Wulff, because hell: CAT FIGHT! CAT FIGHT!
i dunno about flies, but i got some killer zebra-skin bongos you can borrow.— Ed.