This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By golden beetle
#487206
Beetle will write for the Drake.

I've barely posted here...

A legion of haters has followed me...

But for every hater?

There are thousands of adoring fans.

Who bother me at fly shops.
User avatar
By tailchaser
#487214
this is golden[strike]beetle[/strike]shower




User avatar
By tailchaser
#487219
golden beetle wrote:
I will post a few fishing reports...

No more.
oh joy... can't wait.
User avatar
By Adams
#487221
You sound like Mikeo's younger brother. Do you have Savanah's duck?
User avatar
By Bobwhite
#487227
Adams wrote:You sound like Mikeo's younger brother. Do you have Savanah's duck?

Oh... the Mikeo thread. That's what we need a little of right about now.

One of my favorites...
User avatar
By RFA
#487240
I've seen this before, even done this before. A popular member on a specific board goes to another board to mix it up, acts cocky, then writes on the original board about his experience. Here's the difference: This isn't some shitbag 2nd rate internet club. The Drake sits at the summit of all fly fishing websites, so you are just another idiot coming in without much to offer, and what you are trying to do was done years ago.All you are is some second rate douchebag with some stupid inside jokes with some retard third rate followers. It's not gonna work, ever. It makes me angry that you even consider it. You don't set the rules here, and no one gives a fuck about your idiotic comments nor your fucking stupid half wit reports. You are not amusing, not funny, and your schtick has been done, so you are not original either.

Leave.
By golden beetle
#487241
RFA wrote:I've seen this before, even done this before. A popular member on a specific board goes to another board to mix it up, acts cocky, then writes on the original board about his experience. Here's the difference: This isn't some shitbag 2nd rate internet club. The Drake sits at the summit of all fly fishing websites, so you are just another idiot coming in without much to offer, and what you are trying to do was done years ago.All you are is some second rate douchebag with some stupid inside jokes with some retard third rate followers. It's not gonna work, ever. It makes me angry that you even consider it. You don't set the rules here, and no one gives a fuck about your idiotic comments nor your fucking stupid half wit reports. You are not amusing, not funny, and your schtick has been done, so you are not original either.

Leave.
Good post.

Beetle ain't top dog here.

Just another minor leaguer hoping for a shot...
User avatar
By RFA
#487243
That's not what you said in your earlier posts, and I don't need you to validate anything I write. Just shut the fuck up until you have something to contribute of value. You're not even in the fucking pack, just some scraggly fucking mutt in the shadows.
By golden beetle
#487244
RFA wrote:That's not what you said in your earlier posts, and I don't need you to validate anything I write. Just shut the fuck up until you have something to contribute of value. You're not even in the fucking pack, just some scraggly fucking mutt in the shadows.
I will quote you on that in a year.

SATURDAY, JULY 25 A storm moved in during the nig[…]

The passing of a fisherman

Nicely done. A Dark n’ Stormy pored for the[…]

New Partner - TR

Fuckin A :cool

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Some more vicariousness for WB. Had some killer[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine