Beetle offer to The Drake editors

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
nicklenuts

Re: Beetle offer to The Drake editors

Post by nicklenuts » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Beetle. Ive not posted since my own intro -- but seriously get the fuck out. I cannot stand your bullshit on the local board. No one can. It's beyond pathetic. You've got nothing to contribute here. Dont even bother trying to prove it. Shut your trap and learn from the best without posting here ever again. Tell Dennis I said hi.

golden beetle

Post by golden beetle » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:53 pm

nicklenuts wrote:Beetle. Ive not posted since my own intro -- but seriously get the fuck out. I cannot stand your bullshit on the local board. No one can. It's beyond pathetic. You've got nothing to contribute here. Dont even bother trying to prove it. Shut your trap and learn from the best without posting here ever again. Tell Dennis I said hi.
I should've posted under a different pseudonym....

golden beetle

Post by golden beetle » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:18 am

Rusty caddis wrote:
golden beetle wrote:
tailingpermit wrote: This means he would like to , stay at your place , eat your food , drink your beer , act like an ass , use your equipment and then bum a few drift boat trips off you . Oh how are the fishing reports coming your only 2days late with them ?
I would like to drink your beer...

But stay at your place?

No.

As to my late fishing report...

Am I working on a deadline?

Come on, man.

Time to grow up.

The beetle character Is a stupid tired out joke.

Ok?

I really have no interest in fighting the same battles over and over again with the same people who just won't let it go,

Truth is this.

The beetle character is a small minded simpleton who says things like "your flies suck" and "you catch a hell of a lot ... Of dinks!"

That's the joke.

Seems simple to me but legions of idiots can't handle being told their flies are lousy, or that they catch dinks.

It was the same joke.

Over.

And over.

I'm done with it.

Now, I ain't gonna fight again...

But shit.

Expect a whole lot of flak directed at beetle.

From bad fly tyers.

And subpar fishermen.

Who take themselves way too seriously.

And...

Just wondering...

Do you actually have a drift boat?

tailingpermit

Post by tailingpermit » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:54 am

RFA wrote:TP? Following me?

Shouldn't you be flagging this post? Like you did to every one of them for weeks? Hell hath no fury like TP scorned.

Stop PM'ng me, dude.

By the Bie, your PM's to me go straight in the trash, I
have no need to read your sorry babble.

The_Fuk

Post by The_Fuk » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:14 am

golden beetle wrote:Beetle.....should've posted under a different pseudonym....
[/quote]

GTFO

Teh_Fuk
Guy's been here an hour and he's already bustin on the cracked cunt.... I like him.

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:18 am

"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:17 am

If Teh_Fuk says you GTFO, you know what you do, right? You get the fuck out. That's what you do.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

cantfishforshit
Location: Whever I happen to be at the moment, unless I am drunk.

Post by cantfishforshit » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:51 am

Better be putting together one hell of a plan to survive this clusterfuck.
-Blumpkin

If it isn't listed on the commodities market, it gets plowed under in favour of something that is. There's no money in willows or young poplar or native grasses.
-Peetso

Roses are red. Bacon is red. Poetry is hard. Bacon
-Unknown

P-A

Post by P-A » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:35 pm

RFA wrote:I've seen this before, even done this before. A popular member on a specific board goes to another board to mix it up, acts cocky, then writes on the original board about his experience. Here's the difference: This isn't some shitbag 2nd rate internet club. The Drake sits at the summit of all fly fishing websites, so you are just another idiot coming in without much to offer, and what you are trying to do was done years ago.All you are is some second rate douchebag with some stupid inside jokes with some retard third rate followers. It's not gonna work, ever. It makes me angry that you even consider it. You don't set the rules here, and no one gives a fuck about your idiotic comments nor your fucking stupid half wit reports. You are not amusing, not funny, and your schtick has been done, so you are not original either.

Leave.
AMEN BROTHER!!
:cool :cool
http://500px.com/P-ANilsson

That look total awesome in my eyes "Bruiser"

What made that hole in the middle of the pie?
Be honest, now... "Bob White"

yinzer - you know I'm a cop.
Kyle - I don't give a fuck.
yinzer - No, really, I'm a cop.
Kyle - No, really, I don't give a fuck. "KYLE"

P-A

Post by P-A » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:46 pm

I would like to drink your beer...

But stay at your place?

No.

As to my late fishing report...

Am I working on a deadline?

Come on, man.

Time to grow up.

The beetle character Is a stupid tired out joke.

Ok?

I really have no interest in fighting the same battles over and over again with the same people who just won't let it go,

Truth is this.

The beetle character is a small minded simpleton who says things like "your flies suck" and "you catch a hell of a lot ... Of dinks!"

That's the joke.

Seems simple to me but legions of idiots can't handle being told their flies are lousy, or that they catch dinks.

It was the same joke.

Over.

And over.

I'm done with it.

Now, I ain't gonna fight again...

But shit.

Expect a whole lot of flak directed at beetle.

From bad fly tyers.

And subpar fishermen.

Who take themselves way too seriously.

And...

Just wondering...

Do you actually have a drift boat?[/quote]

We had a guy here that took care about people like you, sorry to say that he aint around
anymore. But you kind of disgrace his memory, so please man just fuck of or die in a fire.
I get enough of this third person shite at work.
:bomb :bomb :bomb
http://500px.com/P-ANilsson

That look total awesome in my eyes "Bruiser"

What made that hole in the middle of the pie?
Be honest, now... "Bob White"

yinzer - you know I'm a cop.
Kyle - I don't give a fuck.
yinzer - No, really, I'm a cop.
Kyle - No, really, I don't give a fuck. "KYLE"

Warashi

Post by Warashi » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Yeeh, my dog just farted and it blurred out my face...
anyone who wants to share on these experiences?
you on the other hand are a like a shitstain in my underwear... your a little offputing, smell, and piss off the girlfriend... but your not really a full on turd, so i'm not gonna worry about it.. it will come out in the wash.. and you will dissapear like the other little shitstains before you...- Mad_Mike

http://www.thedutchfour.blogspot.com/

DeShootnestGent'man

Post by DeShootnestGent'man » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 pm

RFA wrote:I've seen this before, even done this before. A popular member on a specific board goes to another board to mix it up, acts cocky, then writes on the original board about his experience. Here's the difference: This isn't some shitbag 2nd rate internet club. The Drake sits at the summit of all fly fishing websites, so you are just another idiot coming in without much to offer, and what you are trying to do was done years ago.All you are is some second rate douchebag with some stupid inside jokes with some retard third rate followers. It's not gonna work, ever. It makes me angry that you even consider it. You don't set the rules here, and no one gives a fuck about your idiotic comments nor your fucking stupid half wit reports. You are not amusing, not funny, and your schtick has been done, so you are not original either.

Leave.
Spot on, old boy!

:cool
"We old farts meet on Tuesdays for bacchi ball and whores. Bring a shotgun."- G.P.