Beetle offer to The Drake editors

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
P-A

Re: Beetle offer to The Drake editors

Post by P-A » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 am

Imperial Fly God wrote:
FloatOnCFFS wrote:
Imperial Fly God wrote:

Yeah I know the rules, kind of gay don't you think. I mean it probably sounded like a good idea at the time and all. Does posting a few pictures of trout, pie and some cheap whores make you intelligent enough to be part of this group. Apparently not.

I'll keep quiet but I might have to respond to a fly pattern or two every once in a while. It's the only thing that really interests me here.

Yep, no need to let us find out about what you fish for, what you use to catch it (hopefully it's a fly rod), if you can catch fish at all, if you know how to take a picture at all, if you hunt, if you have a dog, if you have a family, what kind of beer you like, what you do for a living, etc etc etc. Just come on in and sit down and make no fucking effort to describe who you are then post up some flies...sounds like a great plan. :bomb what an idiot.

Out of all the times that I have seen someone get railed over here your response is the only one that has ever made any sense. Go figure that it comes from a newbie. Might be hope for this place.
Thats just because you cant read betwheen the fuckin lines man, what did you think i mean with my remark?
Do you let complete strangers into your living room without knowing jack shite about them? Could be an axemurderer or rapist, but be my guest. In here we dont accept newbies before they have showed their worth and thats the way it is, no matter what the fuck you think about it.
:bomb :bomb :bomb
http://500px.com/P-ANilsson

That look total awesome in my eyes "Bruiser"

What made that hole in the middle of the pie?
Be honest, now... "Bob White"

yinzer - you know I'm a cop.
Kyle - I don't give a fuck.
yinzer - No, really, I'm a cop.
Kyle - No, really, I don't give a fuck. "KYLE"

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Imperial Fly God wrote:
Yeah I know the rules, kind of gay don't you think. I mean it probably sounded like a good idea at the time and all. Does posting a few pictures of trout, pie and some cheap whores make you intelligent enough to be part of this group. Apparently not.
Finally a newb that get's it. The real criteria for acceptance is intelligence. We are truly Mensa in disguise...

(Mensa, the high IQ society, provides a forum for intellectual exchange among its members. There are members in more than 100 countries around the world.

Activities include the exchange of ideas through lectures, discussions, journals, special-interest groups, and local, regional, national and international gatherings, a.k.a. bakes; the investigations of members' opinions and attitudes; and assistance to researchers, inside and outside Mensa, in projects dealing with intelligence or Mensa.)
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

P-A

Post by P-A » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:58 am

I owe you a new Sig line Hog!! But you owe me a new laptop since i just spray beer all over mine...
:gun :cool :cool
http://500px.com/P-ANilsson

That look total awesome in my eyes "Bruiser"

What made that hole in the middle of the pie?
Be honest, now... "Bob White"

yinzer - you know I'm a cop.
Kyle - I don't give a fuck.
yinzer - No, really, I'm a cop.
Kyle - No, really, I don't give a fuck. "KYLE"