This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By nicklenuts
Beetle. Ive not posted since my own intro -- but seriously get the fuck out. I cannot stand your bullshit on the local board. No one can. It's beyond pathetic. You've got nothing to contribute here. Dont even bother trying to prove it. Shut your trap and learn from the best without posting here ever again. Tell Dennis I said hi.
By golden beetle
nicklenuts wrote:Beetle. Ive not posted since my own intro -- but seriously get the fuck out. I cannot stand your bullshit on the local board. No one can. It's beyond pathetic. You've got nothing to contribute here. Dont even bother trying to prove it. Shut your trap and learn from the best without posting here ever again. Tell Dennis I said hi.
I should've posted under a different pseudonym....
By golden beetle
Rusty caddis wrote:
golden beetle wrote:
tailingpermit wrote: This means he would like to , stay at your place , eat your food , drink your beer , act like an ass , use your equipment and then bum a few drift boat trips off you . Oh how are the fishing reports coming your only 2days late with them ?
I would like to drink your beer...

But stay at your place?

No.

As to my late fishing report...

Am I working on a deadline?

Come on, man.

Time to grow up.

The beetle character Is a stupid tired out joke.

Ok?

I really have no interest in fighting the same battles over and over again with the same people who just won't let it go,

Truth is this.

The beetle character is a small minded simpleton who says things like "your flies suck" and "you catch a hell of a lot ... Of dinks!"

That's the joke.

Seems simple to me but legions of idiots can't handle being told their flies are lousy, or that they catch dinks.

It was the same joke.

Over.

And over.

I'm done with it.

Now, I ain't gonna fight again...

But shit.

Expect a whole lot of flak directed at beetle.

From bad fly tyers.

And subpar fishermen.

Who take themselves way too seriously.

And...

Just wondering...

Do you actually have a drift boat?
By tailingpermit
RFA wrote:TP? Following me?

Shouldn't you be flagging this post? Like you did to every one of them for weeks? Hell hath no fury like TP scorned.

Stop PM'ng me, dude.

By the Bie, your PM's to me go straight in the trash, I
have no need to read your sorry babble.
By The_Fuk
golden beetle wrote:Beetle.....should've posted under a different pseudonym....
[/quote]

GTFO

Teh_Fuk
By Hogleg

By Spudnik
If Teh_Fuk says you GTFO, you know what you do, right? You get the fuck out. That's what you do.
By P-A
RFA wrote:I've seen this before, even done this before. A popular member on a specific board goes to another board to mix it up, acts cocky, then writes on the original board about his experience. Here's the difference: This isn't some shitbag 2nd rate internet club. The Drake sits at the summit of all fly fishing websites, so you are just another idiot coming in without much to offer, and what you are trying to do was done years ago.All you are is some second rate douchebag with some stupid inside jokes with some retard third rate followers. It's not gonna work, ever. It makes me angry that you even consider it. You don't set the rules here, and no one gives a fuck about your idiotic comments nor your fucking stupid half wit reports. You are not amusing, not funny, and your schtick has been done, so you are not original either.

Leave.
AMEN BROTHER!!
:cool :cool
By P-A
I would like to drink your beer...

But stay at your place?

No.

As to my late fishing report...

Am I working on a deadline?

Come on, man.

Time to grow up.

The beetle character Is a stupid tired out joke.

Ok?

I really have no interest in fighting the same battles over and over again with the same people who just won't let it go,

Truth is this.

The beetle character is a small minded simpleton who says things like "your flies suck" and "you catch a hell of a lot ... Of dinks!"

That's the joke.

Seems simple to me but legions of idiots can't handle being told their flies are lousy, or that they catch dinks.

It was the same joke.

Over.

And over.

I'm done with it.

Now, I ain't gonna fight again...

But shit.

Expect a whole lot of flak directed at beetle.

From bad fly tyers.

And subpar fishermen.

Who take themselves way too seriously.

And...

Just wondering...

Do you actually have a drift boat?[/quote]

We had a guy here that took care about people like you, sorry to say that he aint around
anymore. But you kind of disgrace his memory, so please man just fuck of or die in a fire.
I get enough of this third person shite at work.
:bomb :bomb :bomb
By Warashi
Yeeh, my dog just farted and it blurred out my face...
anyone who wants to share on these experiences?
RFA wrote:I've seen this before, even done this before. A popular member on a specific board goes to another board to mix it up, acts cocky, then writes on the original board about his experience. Here's the difference: This isn't some shitbag 2nd rate internet club. The Drake sits at the summit of all fly fishing websites, so you are just another idiot coming in without much to offer, and what you are trying to do was done years ago.All you are is some second rate douchebag with some stupid inside jokes with some retard third rate followers. It's not gonna work, ever. It makes me angry that you even consider it. You don't set the rules here, and no one gives a fuck about your idiotic comments nor your fucking stupid half wit reports. You are not amusing, not funny, and your schtick has been done, so you are not original either.

Leave.
Spot on, old boy!

:cool

I think that suppository is more fitting term.

whatcha tying?

1A9E5BF8-4D13-4594-96AD-CED020A3B418.jpeg 044[…]

Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies

I'll give him one thing....he's persistent.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

That camp rifle would make me want to forget my bu[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine