This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By The_Fuk
Are you two the second and third side of Beetle?

If not post intros or GET THE FUCK OUT

Teh_Fuk
By RFA

I hate to admit it, but this video is so bad, that it is kind of entertaining.....I think he had 30 false casts to get across a 20 foot wide creek, and didn't make it. He then picked the line up, cast another 5 times, and made the extra foot and a half.

I set the rock.......gee whiz.

"I'm a two handed kind of caster, even though it's a one a handed fly rod....you know what I'm saying"
By fatman
RFA wrote:I think he had 30 false casts to get across a 20 foot wide creek, and didn't make it.
Is that what was goin' on? I thought he was pullin' his pud..... :coffee
By fallen513
Obviously filmed with the early version of the GoSchmo.

Kind of feel bad for the guy after you realize it's not schtick. It's full on mental retardation.
By RFA
Word is, LenH1 is even shaking his head at that video.
By Yard Sale
Of all the fishing videos I've ever seen, this is the first I want to watch again.
By Aguirre
Dumb fucker could've dapped the fly at that range.
But well, he's a two handed caster so, you know.
By woolly bugger
why would he even post that video??
Last edited by woolly bugger on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sakonnet
Dude, I think you should take up Tenkara. 5:1 he's a Mets fan.
By Native Chaser
i for one enjoyed the video. sure, its dumb as fuk. (tip to beetle, walk one foot upstream instead of taking a line management break), but the emotional was real and it fully encompassed one of the often overlooked aspects of fly fishing [joyous frustration]
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Headed Kate McLaren Muddler https://liv[…]

A Confession

That is so funny......his suits are more offensive[…]

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine