This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kyner
I'm not sure what to make of this place. Could someone clue me in please?
By Kyner
Well alright then fuck off. Glad to see you are probably getting lots of new members here to maybe fuel the ad hits so you can get some fucking faster software for christs sake.Fuck.
By coloradicus
The Tempter masters the lazy and irresolute man who dwells on the attractive side of things, ungoverned in his senses, and unrestrained in his food, like the wind overcomes a rotten tree. But the Tempter cannot master a man who dwells on the distasteful side of things, self-controlled in his senses, moderate in eating, resolute and full of faith, like the wind cannot move a mountain crag.-Buddha
By Kyner
Ok, bless your heart, should we not all strive to be champions, and get up to date software? Speed shall make us all happy, this way we can be moderate on our surfing, instead chained here like a prisoner.
By Rusty Hook
Originally posted by Mayate's Choice:n Well alright then fuck off. Glad to see you are probably getting lots of new members here to maybe fuel the ad hits so you can get some fucking faster software for christs sake.Fuck.
By Kyner
This is a private club? What do you want from me?
By nllaeder
The noob wants faster software?I hear FAOL is like a damn racecar.
By Kyner
I want fast like that fat ass kid in your avatar.
By kreekn
Originally posted by nllaeder:n The noob wants faster software?I hear FAOL is like a damn racecar.
JC would strangle you with a garrote woven from the hairs from his scrotum.
By Rusty Hook
Those hairs are from ladyfisher's scrotum.
Please Let Me Introduce Myself

Is this forum still active? Noipe

whatcha tying?

1650B2D9-E969-4148-8EDA-D4CDD21E4D19.jpeg E3D3D7[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick

in recent news: Poll: 38% of Americans would giv[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine