This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 986
- Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:49 pm
- Location: way west of Michigan
That was a very mighty fine TR, thank you.
"Enjoy every sandwich." -- W. Zevon
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 pm
- Location: North and South
Oh yeah , thoroughly enjoyed that TR. Thank you.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:26 pm
Nice work putting this together man; cant wait until spring
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 1:01 am
- Location: Rangeley area
Shit that was sweet. Thanks man.
It was supposed to be devils handing Kim Jong Il a giant black cock - RFA
- Posts: 3859
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:01 am
cool, very diverse looking fish. those trouts are really good looking too. i enjoyed the ramble through the outback as well.
- Posts: 1813
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:00 pm
- Location: El Grande Rapido
I agree with the rest of the jury. That was badass.
"And now I am, against my better judgement, high at work." - jhnnythndr
- Posts: 3354
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:14 am
- Location: SWPA
That place looks wet.
That place also looks frickin awesome.
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug
- Posts: 3503
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Land of Manana
I gotta hand it to you guys.
That sounds awesome in my ears!! (P-A)
we were basking in goodness here with our everyday drivel that we enjoy.... the rest of this is horseshit, flybug.pa.
- Posts: 1724
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am
- Location: the edge of the Great Northern Muskeg
I'd tag along just for the sea-run cutts.
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:18 am
Awesome, just awesome
Dude, you can criticise my fishing, me as a person, even my family but leave the pie out of this.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:52 pm
- Location: Central Oregon
A Damn fine SE AK experience.
- Posts: 3713
- Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Greene by god Co
Well that was cool!
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."
I forgot the rest.... your mom is a whore...WB25