This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 362
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: Kazakaustraliastan
Pretty Cool Mate. Nice Pooch. Nice choice in Tunes too.
"Honey, one more cast, then we''ll go, promise..."
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 1:01 am
- Location: Rangeley area
dogs are good.
so was this.
It was supposed to be devils handing Kim Jong Il a giant black cock - RFA
- Posts: 1064
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:35 am
- Location: MPLS
That was cool man...looks like a terrific day with a fine pal
Head on my shoes, I’m steer clear of the trees
- Posts: 857
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:59 pm
- Location: Off the right hand side
That was way good ...thank you.
"..I made my living on here drawing dicks for the last 4+ years". RFA
"Sometimes you are the dog, sometimes you are the tree". Mario Gotze
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:19 pm
That's as good as it gets right there , nice looking pup.
"Pork on the plate and pigs in the drink." Ironman
- Posts: 3354
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:14 am
- Location: SWPA
Dog time is good time. Nice!
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug
- Posts: 2136
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 pm
- Location: Your mum's bed
Lurg, that was quality. The God looks great as ever. See you fellers next July
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 5:41 pm
Gorgeous all around!
Thanks for sharing.
"...fish don't care if there's bad weather. they fucking live under water!" dad
- Posts: 4824
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:43 pm
- Location: SWPA
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III
- Posts: 4869
- Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: camel city, nc
nice, my god doesn't care for fish...
Buy Mexico Returns
ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"
I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan
- Posts: 1718
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am
- Location: the edge of the Great Northern Muskeg
Wonderfully fitting choice of musical selection.
Well played sir.