tasmania, two years ago tr

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
fishpimp

Re: tasmania, two years ago tr

Post by fishpimp » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:43 pm

No matter being late, still awesome, thanks for it. :cool
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman

FredA

Post by FredA » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:01 pm

shunned wrote:[report]I came to terms with what many men better and before me had realised... that though my heart may lie in any type of fly fishing, my soul rests in flowing water gently rushing against my shins.[/report]
Yeah that. ^^^^^

Its refreshing to enjoy a TR with more words and less pics. Maybe it was the non-seppo twist. Whatever it was, it described a place I now know I really have no interest in fishing.

:cool

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:17 pm

We've had a shitstorm of a month across the ditch, but after reading this TR it has given me a dose of HTFU and I will try and get out for some goodness soon.

Thanks for the inspiration. I loves the moving water too... :cool
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

P-A

Post by P-A » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Thats one cool tripp man, but those got damn snakes would fuck my brain up.
:cool :cool :cool
http://500px.com/P-ANilsson

That look total awesome in my eyes "Bruiser"

What made that hole in the middle of the pie?
Be honest, now... "Bob White"

yinzer - you know I'm a cop.
Kyle - I don't give a fuck.
yinzer - No, really, I'm a cop.
Kyle - No, really, I don't give a fuck. "KYLE"

madjoni

Post by madjoni » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:28 pm

mrl0004 wrote:I'd say that was well worth the 2 year wait! Really looking forward to 2014 now! :cool
well said :cool

Kylemc

Post by Kylemc » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 pm

P-A wrote:Thats one cool tripp man, but those got damn snakes would fuck my brain up.
:cool :cool :cool
^^^This^^^^^
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."

I forgot the rest.... your mom is a whore...WB25

LuckyBastard

Post by LuckyBastard » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:38 pm

I told you this before, but you were unlucky, mate. You had the wrong "guide" or at least let him take you wherever he wanted, not that that is your fault. I went there and had a blast, and I'll do it again in a heartbeat.
It's about being flexible in that place, Shitty days hit the rivers/Brookie waters, Bright Sunny days in the lakes, sight fishing your ass off. You can't go trudging on ahead, no matter what.
I'm sorry you had a crap time, maybe next year will fix it.
"Honey, one more cast, then we''ll go, promise..."

cantfishforshit
Location: Whever I happen to be at the moment, unless I am drunk.

Post by cantfishforshit » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:57 pm

if my pelvic muscles were any more fit I could have either given birth or farted waltzing matilda in c minor

You could have done both you Nancy. :coffee That was your problem all along: Lack of motivation :wink
Better be putting together one hell of a plan to survive this clusterfuck.
-Blumpkin

If it isn't listed on the commodities market, it gets plowed under in favour of something that is. There's no money in willows or young poplar or native grasses.
-Peetso

Roses are red. Bacon is red. Poetry is hard. Bacon
-Unknown

DeShootnestGent'man

Post by DeShootnestGent'man » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 am

"excuse me, mr. mitchell... would you accompany us back to the desk please." she said.
'what's the problem, mate?'
"I think it would be better if you came back with us, mate." replied the security guard who looked slightly more handy than the other as he had more useless shit hanging off his utility belt.

This is why.

:cool
"We old farts meet on Tuesdays for bacchi ball and whores. Bring a shotgun."- G.P.

Trucha Del Mar

Post by Trucha Del Mar » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:06 pm

WTFHopper.jpg
WTFHopper.jpg (36.22 KiB) Viewed 438 times
Jesus, what in the hell is wrong with your hoppers? I think they travelled back in time or something. Did you take them to your dealer, uhhh, I mean, leader?
Goin' back to Houston, do the hot dog dance. Goin' back to Houston, to get me some pants.

The sheepshead fish has human teeth, but it's OK because it won't give you a psychedelic crisis.

bring your own lampshade, somewhere there's a party...