Lagniappe (Thanksgiving Bump pg 4)

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
nogul

Lagniappe (Thanksgiving Bump pg 4)

Post by nogul » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:57 pm

[report]A good friend of mine was able to come up from way down south to see what the Louisiana marsh is all about. We fished hard for 5 days. Day 1 brought near freezing temperatures and dangerously LOW water. As the week progressed though, it warmed, the water got right, and the bulls showed up with force. At times, the fishing was downright stupid and excessive. I've come to expect nothing less from the marsh. It truly is a special place.

My little brother came home from school to join us on the last day, and having two casters ready made for some crazy doubles. Multiple times, when a fish was hooked and thrashing, multiple other fish would come charging in out of nowhere fired up and ready to kill something. So we offered them flies

At one point, during a lull in the madness, we joked that we could probably just thrash the push pole through the water and bring in fish. So we tried it...

It was an unforgettable week. Post-hurricane seasons seem to always be good ones, and this one is certainly off to a good start[/report]
Last edited by nogul on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tailchaser

Re: Lagniappe

Post by tailchaser » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm

fucker... :coffee
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

pocket water

Post by pocket water » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Well.....that is how you do that.

:cool

tailingpermit

Post by tailingpermit » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Ah, you fished with LTD's ex girlfriend. :cool

_9er

Post by _9er » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:16 pm

nogul wrote: Image
Badass right there. :cool
$75 spent on gas is a paltry price to pay for clearing the mechanism, although that amount of cash in Flint will buy 35 blowjobs and a carwash.
-Ajax-

Only one guy around here that does not blatantly have to post tits and that's Pastor Ben.
-get er done-

Plow

Post by Plow » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Awesome, flipping awesome. Glad the weather worked. If u weren't in the usual haunt on saturday then my apologies to whoever I flipped off.
Better Reds than dead...

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:29 pm

I guess that didn't suck too bad. :cool
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

crabtops

Post by crabtops » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 pm

H O L Y Shit!!!

That looks fucking awesome
"You may be about to find out that the sluts are more fun than the pristine ladies."

ScottP

Post by ScottP » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Last edited by ScottP on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You know you’ll have to pay it all
You’ll pay today, or pay tomorrow
RIP Walter

ncguy

Post by ncguy » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Well done.
I had to learn banjo. TX
Don't let your sheepfucking ruin the best imaginary relationships you're ever gonna have.-Befuddled
Red has enough good karma in storage that he could start an online business selling it to the world's assholes. Rancho Pancho
if the trip kills you, you won't live to regret it. JT

get er done

Post by get er done » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:42 pm

well son of a bitch........................won't let another trip like this slide by I can promise myself that.

most excellent..................
"The fishing will come back slowly, your wife, on the other hand - she's going to be batshit crazy from the day that kid pops out forever. Pour a sip for her, half of her brain comes out with the placenta." - RFA

jdub

Post by jdub » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:06 pm

That looked damn fine. I've got to fish for those some day. Soon.

Congrats on a great trip and TR!
"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home." Roderick Haig-Brown

http://utahstreamaccess.org/