This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By TX.
Brad will be in Asheville on Tuesday at Hunter Banks and at Rivers Edge in Spruce Pine on Thursday evening.
From what I hear, he has a truckload (literately) of buck tail and mega saddles that he'll be selling on the street corner.
Contact the shops for times.
By Tailer
Fuckin' A, wish he was coming to the coast, I need some Primo Tail.
By Socks
Where are you going to be at on Tuesday T.X.
In other news is that beef still there ?
By Bobwhite
Tailer wrote:Fuckin' A, wish he was coming to the coast, I need some Primo Tail.
Me too!

Bobo calling Bradly... save some good chit for me.

You know where we live...
By TX.
Socks wrote:Where are you going to be at on Tuesday T.X.
I don't know yet, you're welcome to come out anyway and use the bote.
I hope you thanked wildman for me for the brisket.
I'm gonna rub it down tomorrow and smoke it overnight.
Gimma a call.
By Socks
Well tomorrow is a no go I hate I am going to miss that, o well ill just have to bring more and some of the 250 yards of disco awesomeness I found.
Ill be up in ash town on tuesday AA has something for me dragging franz along might stop by after, Give you a call tom or monday.
By Aguirre
TX. wrote:
Socks wrote:Where are you going to be at on Tuesday T.X.
I don't know yet, you're welcome to come out anyway and use the bote.
I hope you thanked wildman for me for the brisket.
I'm gonna rub it down tomorrow and smoke it overnight.
Gimma a call.

I still can't stop thinking of that brisket. God damn was that some brisket.
If'n you're in the christmas spirit nab me up some hackle.
I ordered you a shitpile of coon zonker strips that I know will fuck a musky up.
I'll send $'s, just let me the cost.
:cool
By Chidester
Hit up Brad's show in Knoxville. Awesome day. Tons of great information on the elusive musky which seems to have infected quite a few people recently. Thanks to stonedfly and 3 Rivers Angler as well for a great afternoon. If you all are primo tail virgins as I was before Saturday, you gotta see this shit. Amazing product, I've never seen hackle as long. Word to the wise, Afton keeps a close eye on the goods. You'll have to be sneakier than me. I kept trying to abscond with a bunch of beautiful 2ft long hackle, but kept getting my hand swatted. Maybe getting him drunk would work....... :cool
By AftonAngler
Chidester wrote:Hit up Brad's show in Knoxville. Awesome day. Tons of great information on the elusive musky which seems to have infected quite a few people recently. Thanks to stonedfly and 3 Rivers Angler as well for a great afternoon. If you all are primo tail virgins as I was before Saturday, you gotta see this shit. Amazing product, I've never seen hackle as long. Word to the wise, Afton keeps a close eye on the goods. You'll have to be sneakier than me. I kept trying to abscond with a bunch of beautiful 2ft long hackle, but kept getting my hand swatted. Maybe getting him drunk would work....... :cool
Snicker...thanks for the plug Chidester. Really cool to meet you!

This is gonna be a ton of fun this week Sportsfans. I'm FINALLY going to get a Southern Musky...I can feel it in my bones. Also a LONG awaited meet up with TX :Roll Eyes

Plus a whole bunch of you other Rascals :cool
Bobwhite wrote:
Tailer wrote:Fuckin' A, wish he was coming to the coast, I need some Primo Tail.
Me too!

Bobo calling Bradly... save some good chit for me.

You know where we live...
Bobo...if I can continue to guard the stash I'll be home between the Holidays with some...and I need some Lisa and Tommy Time...we can barter up a deal fo shu Amigo. I'll bring breakfast fixings and some of Kyles 'water' :cool

Livin on the Road My Friend...Is Gonna Keep You Free n Clean...Now Yer Skin it Feels Like Iron...And Yer Breaths as Hard as Kerosene...

:bow

Proud to be a Drakian Amigos...SINCERE THANK YOU for all of your support.

Drake Nation Rocks

By wildman
Tx . I will send you some pork shoulders next time.
If socks tells me he is going your way I will age one of those briskets and smoke it for u. U like smoked bologna if u do I will glaze one and smoke it and send it your way. I am highly addicted to smoke n
By TX.
wildman wrote:Tx . I will send you some pork shoulders next time.
If socks tells me he is going your way I will age one of those briskets and smoke it for u. U like smoked bologna if u do I will glaze one and smoke it and send it your way. I am highly addicted to smoke n
Thanks for the offer, but pork and I don't get along real well...I like it and all, but it doesn't like me.
You need to do some cheese...
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine