-

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Upsetter

Re: -

Post by Upsetter » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Glista wrote:The big difference is ScottP is cool when you get right down to it!
Yes. Scott is a nice guy and Ive enjoyed exchanging messages with him about his journeys in our backyard many times. What did you guys do to run him off? This guy....well, he seems a bit off. I dont think streamer would be shitting on him for no reason.

woolly bugger

Re: wildman. he gone

Post by woolly bugger » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Streamer wrote:Wildman....Perhaps you could explain the whole Winston classic fiasco from Woolly's place. I mean, Phil's Winston that he practically gave you because he thought he was paying it forward to someone who would fish his rod with some respect. Then two weeks after the purchase, you roll it out here in the Assifieds. Are you really that kind of dick or is there more to the story?

Streamer
http://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php/topic,10638.0.html

Yea, a real dick move. Taking advantage of a generous offer.
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

wildman

Post by wildman » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm

OK anyone that would like my reason pm me. If not keep hitting below the belt I'm not dead .

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Upsetter wrote:
Glista wrote:The big difference is ScottP is cool when you get right down to it!
Yes. Scott is a nice guy and Ive enjoyed exchanging messages with him about his journeys in our backyard many times. What did you guys do to run him off? This guy....well, he seems a bit off. I dont think streamer would be shitting on him for no reason.
He seems like a nice enough guy but does this place really seem like the place to tie 6 different versions of a PT? AT just called him out for filling the tying pages with super basic patterns. Now if he posted some original patterns if there is such a thing anymore........
[quote="locogringo"]I used to wear those Skagit shorts but they were too loose and sometimes would expose my d loop and my perry poke would fall out.[/]

SouthFork

Post by SouthFork » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Chasing Natives wrote:what a fuckin wuss.
Been on here for 12 Whole days and you think you got a pair? You can GTFO.
That was one of the finest examples of spiritual guidance I've ever had the good fortune to witness.

stratabass

Post by stratabass » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:09 am

woolly bugger wrote:
Streamer wrote:Wildman....Perhaps you could explain the whole Winston classic fiasco from Woolly's place. I mean, Phil's Winston that he practically gave you because he thought he was paying it forward to someone who would fish his rod with some respect. Then two weeks after the purchase, you roll it out here in the Assifieds. Are you really that kind of dick or is there more to the story?

Streamer

^Amazing...
"A part-time pirate just can't get much respect around here." JMcM

west_jay

Post by west_jay » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 am

stratabass wrote:
woolly bugger wrote:

Streamer

^Amazing...
^^X2

Came this close to outting this, when I was snubbed in the 'Assifieds. Figured someone else more qualified would have slammed his fingers in the door. That's the kind of sore loser I am.

Now, please explain. :coffee
I never met anyone named Joel that wasn't a complete knob. – CharlieJenkem

foureyedgeek

Post by foureyedgeek » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:01 am

Douche canoe, indeed.
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug

#SavetheDace20XX

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:17 am

Wait, if he had to sell the rod for medical bills etc... why was the listing offered as "for sale or Trade"? Nothing you can trade for here is going to pay the docs...
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Surly

Post by Surly » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:34 am

Wow, total scum bag move.
"If the trout are lost, smash the State." Thomas McGuane

Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:42 am

Surly wrote:Wow, total scum bag move.
I have a signed copy of a Poul Jorgensen salmon fly tying book for sale if anyone is interested.

Surly

Post by Surly » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 am

Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:
Surly wrote:Wow, total scum bag move.
I have a signed copy of a Poul Jorgensen salmon fly tying book for sale if anyone is interested.
I'll take it for what you paid for it...
"If the trout are lost, smash the State." Thomas McGuane