This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Upsetter
Glista wrote:The big difference is ScottP is cool when you get right down to it!
Yes. Scott is a nice guy and Ive enjoyed exchanging messages with him about his journeys in our backyard many times. What did you guys do to run him off? This guy....well, he seems a bit off. I dont think streamer would be shitting on him for no reason.
By woolly bugger
Streamer wrote:Wildman....Perhaps you could explain the whole Winston classic fiasco from Woolly's place. I mean, Phil's Winston that he practically gave you because he thought he was paying it forward to someone who would fish his rod with some respect. Then two weeks after the purchase, you roll it out here in the Assifieds. Are you really that kind of dick or is there more to the story?

Streamer
http://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php/topic,10638.0.html

Yea, a real dick move. Taking advantage of a generous offer.
By wildman
OK anyone that would like my reason pm me. If not keep hitting below the belt I'm not dead .
By Yard Sale
Upsetter wrote:
Glista wrote:The big difference is ScottP is cool when you get right down to it!
Yes. Scott is a nice guy and Ive enjoyed exchanging messages with him about his journeys in our backyard many times. What did you guys do to run him off? This guy....well, he seems a bit off. I dont think streamer would be shitting on him for no reason.
He seems like a nice enough guy but does this place really seem like the place to tie 6 different versions of a PT? AT just called him out for filling the tying pages with super basic patterns. Now if he posted some original patterns if there is such a thing anymore........
By SouthFork
Chasing Natives wrote:what a fuckin wuss.
Been on here for 12 Whole days and you think you got a pair? You can GTFO.
By stratabass
woolly bugger wrote:
Streamer wrote:Wildman....Perhaps you could explain the whole Winston classic fiasco from Woolly's place. I mean, Phil's Winston that he practically gave you because he thought he was paying it forward to someone who would fish his rod with some respect. Then two weeks after the purchase, you roll it out here in the Assifieds. Are you really that kind of dick or is there more to the story?

Streamer

^Amazing...
By west_jay
stratabass wrote:
woolly bugger wrote:

Streamer

^Amazing...
^^X2

Came this close to outting this, when I was snubbed in the 'Assifieds. Figured someone else more qualified would have slammed his fingers in the door. That's the kind of sore loser I am.

Now, please explain. :coffee
By foureyedgeek
Douche canoe, indeed.
By Redchaser
Wait, if he had to sell the rod for medical bills etc... why was the listing offered as "for sale or Trade"? Nothing you can trade for here is going to pay the docs...
By Surly
Wow, total scum bag move.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Surly wrote:Wow, total scum bag move.
I have a signed copy of a Poul Jorgensen salmon fly tying book for sale if anyone is interested.
By Surly
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:
Surly wrote:Wow, total scum bag move.
I have a signed copy of a Poul Jorgensen salmon fly tying book for sale if anyone is interested.
I'll take it for what you paid for it...
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Wait, it’s Thursday today. Next week’s[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Pink Opal Clacka Caddis https://l[…]

Woven Hair Flies

I am trying to figure out if there is a market for[…]

Spring in the SE AK

Take meeeeee with yoooouuuuuuuuu!

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine