This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Aguirre
Most post one, it sucks, they never post again.
There's always something to come here to see. Usually flies where I'm concerned.
If you can create something original and make it an intro you win, welcome.
If not, it gives us something to release our pent up rage on.
Kyner doesn't come anymore? That's ok, DSFK is part of the foundation now. I always thought it was stoopid but you can get creative and make it interesting.
Drake is whatever the fuck it is because Tom hasn't said it has to be something.
That's what's cool.
Rules can lick my scrotum.
Rules belong on the buttfucker www's, not here.
I've had 3 trips (almost 4) this year where I met internet people that turned out to be awesome. I was given my first steelhead shot and scored, reeled in a musky and skiied with a dude who may as well have been me.
We're all the same.
Wait, what was I saying?
Oh yeah, fuck newbs.
By P-A
[quote="SLSS"]I'm with Yard. Tired of the intro process, and the quick to bash newbs jumping into the spat line so soon.

A good trip report will give a much better idea of what folks are gong to bring.

And fuck this idea that you have to follow directions to the letter to be here. I'd be an accountant now if I thought that way.

A really shitty, bitter accountant.[/quote]

That wouldnt be a pretty sight mate!! I am with you and Yard on this.
:cool :cool
By P-A
Spicytuna wrote:Wow someone is a bitter douche. His post count is only one so I can't affiliate with him.

Carry on
You crack me up man!!
:cool :cool
By Yard Sale
Randall Dee wrote:I always get the best table at the Bistro by mentioning my post count on the suk. :cool
Just wait till you get over 3000 posts and get to catch big fish!
By P-A
Randall Dee wrote:I always get the best table at the Bistro by mentioning my post count on the suk. :cool
I have been here 1 year longer and that has gotten me presidental influence here in Stockholm. You are welcome to come over and hit the sweet spots Randall, the chicks in Stockholm are somewhat attractive...
By Randall Dee
P-A wrote:
I have been here 1 year longer and that has gotten me presidental influence here in Stockholm. You are welcome to come over and hit the sweet spots Randall, the chicks in Stockholm are somewhat attractive...
Jag jobbar på min svenska medan vi pratar. Älska mig några svenska tjejer. :cool
By P-A
Randall Dee wrote:
P-A wrote:
Jag jobbar på min svenska medan vi pratar. Älska mig några svenska tjejer. :cool
You can do the talk now brother but can you do the walk.......
:cheer :cool :cool

whoa... no need to be mean.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine