This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By D-nymph
10 pages of faggotry, with a dash insightful commentary & a hearty helping of side splitters, by morning. :coffee
By Tailer
I don't really give a shit about the intros, I rarely read them unless they go a bunch of pages. I usually look more to their first thirty posts or so. The truth is, there are plenty of douchebags here who completed the intro requirement, and plenty of decent dudes who didn't.

Look at Chasing Natives. Excellent intro just two weeks ago. He's since shit all over the board, bragged about his photographic prowess, and posted on nearly every intro thread that's come along since his. Look at wildman. Despite a half dozen tries, he never completed the intro requirement, yet he's still here posting gobs of unintelligible bullshit in every thread on the dogdamn board.

Truth is the intro attracts as many swinging-dicks as douchebags it deters.
By Transylwader
Tailer wrote:I don't really give a shit about the intros, I rarely read them unless they go a bunch of pages. I usually look more to their first thirty posts or so. The truth is, there are plenty of douchebags here who completed the intro requirement, and plenty of decent dudes who didn't.

Look at Chasing Natives. Excellent intro just two weeks ago. He's since shit all over the board, bragged about his photographic prowess, and posted on nearly every intro thread that's come along since his. Look at wildman. Despite a half dozen tries, he never completed the intro requirement, yet he's still here posting gobs of unintelligible bullshit in every thread on the dogdamn board.

^ This. Yardsale, you have my South African vote :cool
By wildman
Tailer wrote:I don't really give a shit about the intros, I rarely read them unless they go a bunch of pages. I usually look more to their first thirty posts or so. The truth is, there are plenty of douchebags here who completed the intro requirement, and plenty of decent dudes who didn't.

How about getting off my back for some reason u like using me as a crutch. At least I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. I no I have been a dick OK I get it. I'm sorry u don't like me.
But at least I have some respect for people
By MEXICO RETURNS
I'm not down for changing it...I kind of like to see the newbs show they can make and effort and have a sense of humor when getting called out...It kind of let's them know what to expect...

So that's a negatory vote from me...

For what that's worth...
By BearsFan
I agree with Simon MEXICO.
By Tailer
wildman wrote:How about getting off my back for some reason u like using me as a crutch. At least I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. I no I have been a dick OK I get it. I'm sorry u don't like me.
But at least I have some respect for people
Using you as a crutch? You couldn't hold up my left nut. You want respect? Earn it.
By Lurgee
Can we interweb bully newbs into making a donation to one of the many solid charitable organizations we have worked with?

That's be the only change I'd recommend. :coffee
By fishpimp
Keep intro as is except boobs must be homegrown...the only time my wife let me get a pic of those jugs they ended up on here. Im a newbie going a little over two years, I don't comment on noob intros...which is how it should be. It'd be nice if you do intro, then keep yer hole shut til you put up TR, stay outta noob intros, basically keep quiet for awhile...
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Munn’s Claret Muddler https://live.sta[…]

It reminds me of the time Kyner and Heero went[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine