TR intros - new year, new thought

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
fallen513

Re: TR intros - new year, new thought

Post by fallen513 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Intros with fire, guns, dogs.....on a fishing site?

Oh the shame!

Another 1,000 shots of you tailing brown trout will really liven up the place. Let's have'm!
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

Hank

Post by Hank » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Fuk the fuk.

I quit participating in web shit a long time a go... back when a good digital camera still had a disk
Fuk schmookler and his east coast minions. I do love ol Phil castleman and he did have a thing for my ex.... fuk all the newbies that fukin take a picture of every fly they tie.....
You wanna burn one and go fishing? Wanna honk, honk on a couple a shots o goose and go fishing? I'm in. Wanna help someone learn about flyfishing/ tying? I'm in.

Wanna brag about how someone shouldn't be able to have real chatterer because they ain't worthy? Lick my wyoming born an bred scrotum.

I like the suk cuz you ain't a bunch of praise giving pussies because someone had money or opportunity that some hardworking schmuck didn't have.

Fuk yeah I melted a renzetti vise with blowtorch.... yeah I love my T&T 6wt.... yep, my Dyna king sidewinder is my fave salmon fly vise and I trust it not to fuk up my Gene Sunday 6/0 limerick. And Dave... if you see this,- fuk you and your cronies.

And if you fukin expect a fly from me in a swap.. you damn well better tie one. I don't give a shit who you are, don't tie, no fly.

Rant off... just had to let some steam off!

Hey, happy new year!

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Yard Sale wrote:Gotta disagree with you on this place being about fishing though. 99% of the other FF sites are all about fishing. What separates the drake mag and teh suck website is this place is all about the experience associated with fishing. As somebody who posts more TRs than fish pics ive found good camp pics, river pics, crazy road trip pics, etc are more important than fish pics.

^^ This. Yard Sale gets it.

Wait, fuckin' Yard Sale started this shit show.

*twilight zone music*

:)
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

RT

Post by RT » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:44 pm

confession - sometimes I drink pickle juice when I'm hungover and sometimes when I'm not.

Oh, sorry. wrong thread.

DP

Post by DP » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Lurgee wrote:Can we interweb bully newbs into making a donation to one of the many solid charitable organizations we have worked with?

That's be the only change I'd recommend. :coffee

This....

I dont post much, but come here to see some quality folks put up some quality shit. My intro required one thing:

BUY THE FUCKING BOOK!....for Sage, and its one of the finest purchases I've made...so pony up newb's, its for a good cause. Post some homegrown too.

Lando

Post by Lando » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Hank wrote:Fuk the fuk.

I quit participating in web shit a long time a go... back when a good digital camera still had a disk
Fuk schmookler and his east coast minions. I do love ol Phil castleman and he did have a thing for my ex.... fuk all the newbies that fukin take a picture of every fly they tie.....
You wanna burn one and go fishing? Wanna honk, honk on a couple a shots o goose and go fishing? I'm in. Wanna help someone learn about flyfishing/ tying? I'm in.

Wanna brag about how someone shouldn't be able to have real chatterer because they ain't worthy? Lick my wyoming born an bred scrotum.

I like the suk cuz you ain't a bunch of praise giving pussies because someone had money or opportunity that some hardworking schmuck didn't have.

Fuk yeah I melted a renzetti vise with blowtorch.... yeah I love my T&T 6wt.... yep, my Dyna king sidewinder is my fave salmon fly vise and I trust it not to fuk up my Gene Sunday 6/0 limerick. And Dave... if you see this,- fuk you and your cronies.

And if you fukin expect a fly from me in a swap.. you damn well better tie one. I don't give a shit who you are, don't tie, no fly.

Hey, happy new year!
Well fuckin' said.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Hank wrote:Fuk the fuk.

Hey, happy new year!
The disheveled Hobo stares vacantly into the fire, flopping down on one of the cinderblocks surrounding it, and drops his bottle of Night Train, it's murky contents slowly draining onto the sand in the yard. In the distance, a steam whistle blows, signifying neither a stop nor a start....
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

F.Babar

Post by F.Babar » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Just show some fucking creativity, weather it's a TR or an Intro. All this blah blah blah...check out my 11 inch trout i'm holding way the fuck out to make it look bigger is ghey. I mean...it's cool to catch fish, yes...but don't swing the Captain and Two Neils around like your doing the good work. I come here to read TR's and escape the hell I call a job. Teleport my sorry ass to somewhere cool for 5 minutes, don't remind me why I think most fly fisherman are complete dildos. Payment for rant attached.

And fuck pasty ass, translucent, psycho gingers, too.
I could agree with you, but then we'd both be fucking wrong

thalweg

Post by thalweg » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:11 pm

I come here for the pictures of reels and expensive watches.
"only two things smell like fish... and one of them is fish." -grandpa

"Please take a brief moment to answer this question as the ferry approaches the shore.
Do you have the coin to pay for your passage, or the courage to take up the oar?" -the sword

"Dreams are free motherfucker!" -d boon

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:26 pm

If I could see more dark haired, dark eyed, girls I would be a much happier person. A tiny bit of ink would not hurt.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin

LTD

Post by LTD » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:30 pm

BearsFan wrote:If I could see more dark haired, dark eyed, girls I would be a much happier person. A tiny bit of ink would not hurt.
A+
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

BearsFan

Post by BearsFan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:34 pm

I am slowly learning.
"I've been searching my whole life for a woman to feed me once a day and eat me once a day. My needs are simple." - Outcast

"Mostly I think about hookers and Tarpon fishing." - blumpkin