f3t nashville

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
B.M. Barrelcooker

f3t nashville

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:24 am

I'm thinking about making the run down there. should I pre-but my tickets? Does it ever sell out?

Any of you hands going? bm
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

Bobwhite

Re: f3t nashville

Post by Bobwhite » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 am

Yeah... I'd buy those tickets in advance, BM... the show sold out, big time, here in Minneapolis.

I'd definitely make the Nashville show, if I could. A bunch of the songwriters from the Artist-in-Residence program will probably be there, and those guys are a lot of fun to be around.
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:01 pm

I'll be watching in Knoxville, BM. Have fun and stop by Boscos and have a beer for me (get the stout).
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

Palometa

Post by Palometa » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:46 pm

BM... Call Fly South and see if they gave any tix left, they're doing 2 shows, but they will both sell out. Let me know of you come, I'll be at the 6pm show
Protect WYDAHO fish & game, fence out Utah.

kamikaze74

Post by kamikaze74 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:11 am

yes they will sell out, the last I heard there were only a few tickets left and they were the late show.
Anytime you dont feel special, remember: You could have been a blowjob.

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:52 am

To get you in the mood:

Who shall wear the starry crown? Good lord show me the way..
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:07 am

nd

-Hindu Fisherman

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:16 am

Thanks ...I got my tickets.

e]
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc