This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Muddled Duck
Very timely since I'll be on Green Turtle Cay from March 10-15 (arrive evening of 9th and leave morning of 16th). Trying to run down both Sawyers in hopes of booking a day, but haven't had much luck yet. West Jay, if you or your lurker buddy have a day alone I'd love to split a skiff. I'm with the family, and booking alone cuts the number of days on the boat in half.

Worst part is that we just decided to go, and I haven't had time to research patterns and sizes, and I have almost no time to spend on the vise before we head out. Looks like I'll be ordering an assortment of stuff. If anyone has suggestions (could also use suggestions on other fishing (spin) options for the wife and kid) I'm all ears.
By west_jay
Check your PM. :cool
By Muddled Duck
Planned to go to our cabin and crappie fish over the weekend, but a cold front and snow over the weekend kept us home. On the plus side, I was able to dig out the vise and get a few skrimps ready for our trip next week.
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine