Abaco anyone?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Muddled Duck

Re: Abaco anyone?

Post by Muddled Duck » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:42 am

Very timely since I'll be on Green Turtle Cay from March 10-15 (arrive evening of 9th and leave morning of 16th). Trying to run down both Sawyers in hopes of booking a day, but haven't had much luck yet. West Jay, if you or your lurker buddy have a day alone I'd love to split a skiff. I'm with the family, and booking alone cuts the number of days on the boat in half.

Worst part is that we just decided to go, and I haven't had time to research patterns and sizes, and I have almost no time to spend on the vise before we head out. Looks like I'll be ordering an assortment of stuff. If anyone has suggestions (could also use suggestions on other fishing (spin) options for the wife and kid) I'm all ears.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

west_jay

Post by west_jay » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 am

Check your PM. :cool
I never met anyone named Joel that wasn't a complete knob. – CharlieJenkem

Muddled Duck

Post by Muddled Duck » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:29 am

Planned to go to our cabin and crappie fish over the weekend, but a cold front and snow over the weekend kept us home. On the plus side, I was able to dig out the vise and get a few skrimps ready for our trip next week.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”