This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Great G&G thanks for the head's up - Hey while you're at it why don't you release all those stickies from the Photog section.
Set them free.
G&G I don't care what these other guys say about you, I like you.
Thanking you in advance, you're the man!
Pedorro wrote:Great G&G thanks for the head's up - Hey while you're at it why don't you release all those stickies from the Photog section.
Set them free.
G&G I don't care what these other guys say about you, I like you.
Thanking you in advance, you're the man!
That would be nice. Thanks for the heads up G! I appreciate the hard work.
grouse_n_green wrote:Drakemag.com will be down for scheduled maintenance February 19, 2013 @ 8AM EST. We estimate that the site will be down for 45min - 2 hrs max. We apologize for the inconvenience.

That's 2 days in IT time, right?
LOOK AT THAT! - See what you get when you ask nicely.
Thank you G&G - you are THE MAN.
PM "Mailboxes" look kinda whacked.

Every other PM "gray or blacked-out." I can click in the blacked-out area (where text should be) and the PM will open, and I can see the text in the gray areas only. They open also.
Cleared Board cookies, etc.

Anyone else seeing that?

[MBP, OSX 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, Safari 5.1.7]
Yep, I can't read what is in my saved inbox. Black or Grey still can't read anything in there.
G&G you are demoted to "a man" rather than "The Man."
But you can be redeemed....

Hey all the smileys etc moved up top rather than beneath on the Post reply screen.
Is that what you intended G&G?
Did I mention that I hate change?
I don't think the latest "upgrades" took. The pop-up ads aren't working...

On a positive note the board is still totally unreadable. So you got that going for you.
Thanks for the effort but "upload attachment" ain't working on my end since the most recent "fix".

Case en point: I was trying to upload a pic of the that turd that Franzen dropped on the trail at the Rust Belt Bake and I couldn't do it.

I tried it a couple of times and it still didn't work.

Please fix this ASAP as it is important to be able to upload such a pic as someone dropping a turd on the trail. It's the fabric of our lives here, sort of what makes this place tic if you will.

Thank you for your prompt and immediate attention to this matter,

Hogleg

"Indiana Man" is the northwoods, more do[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine