This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:05 pm
Mighty fine looking water and trouts. Thanks for that!
"Some days you win, some you lose, and some get rained out." - Outcast
- Posts: 3713
- Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Greene by god Co
"And sometimes both is required. We; the three of us were rather like the willow. Nothing broke us...Fucking Nothing..."
I forgot the rest.... your mom is a whore...WB25
- Posts: 9998
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
- Location: the austrocity exhibition
so you didn't do anything else then.
augie west-side smackdown.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.
- Posts: 927
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:10 am
- Location: just left of center on the Mason Dixon
Seems like you got your two weeks worth and then some.
you know what i am a strong fan of..... fishing and not being a douche bag. - alteredstates
For fucks sake, its just fishing...it ain't that cool. - Vito
Who the fuck comes home from fishing EARLY? A guy that whipped deserves to get cheated on.- yard4sale
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 1:01 am
- Location: Rangeley area
We (the royal I) needed that. Much thanks.
It was supposed to be devils handing Kim Jong Il a giant black cock - RFA
- Posts: 3354
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:14 am
- Location: SWPA
Dammitman, that was great. Sorely needed too.
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug
- Posts: 4869
- Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: camel city, nc
Buy Mexico Returns
ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"
I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan
- Posts: 2728
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm
- Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.
What a great trip. Thanks for putting those up.
Enjoyed sharing dinner and some beers with you last night at the FFFT.
- Posts: 3229
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:57 pm
good stuff man
Everybody knows this is nowhere...
- Posts: 1678
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:52 pm
- Location: San Antonio
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter"
"I still remember the day I caught more fish than he did. Idaho, September 2003. I have a tattoo." Bruiser
- Posts: 3241
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:37 pm
- Location: Stuck in Lodi again
Great Dump Auggie you had every level of that trip covered and you easily made everyone who read it jealous. Thats whats it all about, glad you got out and had a fun and safe trip.
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling
"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm
- Location: 206, 207 or 208
so that's what summer looks like. thanks for that.
The River is Why.