This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Fuzz
Heading out to Utah in July to start school out there, will become a full time resident out there in the process. Looking for a car before i go out. Thinking something along the lines of a subaru, but every other mormon in that state drives one so i am open to recommendations (but sorta looking like it will be an outback, and cant beat the mileage) also considering a xterra, jeep, forester. Just looking with something that can handle well in the snow and have AWD or 4WD. Also need to be able to fit my 6'5" lanky ass

for your time.
By SLSS
Don't know where you are in the east, but if there's winter salt, wait and buy one out there.

I love my Tacoma.
By Yard Sale
I thought all Mormons rode around in horse and buggy???
By Pedorro
I used to own an Outback LTD. One of the best cars I've ever had. You won't be disappointed.
Get the leather seats if you can afford. Great for wet waders!
Don't know where you are in the east, but if there's winter salt, wait and buy one out there.
TRU DAT!
Cheers and good luck.
By Bear River Boomer
Fuzz, which school? Anything in salt lake or Provo, you will need a lesbaru, southern utah you will need a Honda element. If in Logan, go with a truck, Tacoma or full size. If you want to fit in. We haven't used horse and buggys going on 6 years now.
By Nemeth
SLSS wrote:Don't know where you are in the east, but if there's winter salt, wait and buy one out there.

I love my Tacoma.

X2, I don't think I'd buy anything else on the market now.
By Hogleg
Nemeth wrote:
SLSS wrote:Don't know where you are in the east, but if there's winter salt, wait and buy one out there.

I love my Tacoma.

X2, I don't think I'd buy anything else on the market now.
Yep, buy a used Toyota truck and never look back.
By Articulated Trico
I thought the official Momo vehicle in the beehive state was a Suburban?
By austrotard
here's an answer... fuck right off, you lanky twat.

fucking 'which car'.
someone should get a ladder and slap you until you can no longer stand.

dickhead.
By gill raker
Articulated Trico wrote:I thought the official Momo vehicle in the beehive state was a Suburban?
True dat! Suburban, Excursion, 15-passenger van......anything that will accomodate all the kids that mama shits out every nine months like clockwork. To be a true MAV (Morman Assault Vehicle) though, you HAVE to have a sticker for each of the 42 family members (including gods) across the back window....
By Fuzz
Bear River Boomer wrote:Fuzz, which school? Anything in salt lake or Provo, you will need a lesbaru, southern utah you will need a Honda element. If in Logan, go with a truck, Tacoma or full size. If you want to fit in. We haven't used horse and buggys going on 6 years now.
the U of U right in slc.

I’ll take Heero’sspot if it’s op[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Retro Caddis Cripple https://live[…]

professional anarchist$. ps. ummm... what chun[…]

Woven Hair Flies

The fuck is wrong with you Bob Biggot?

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine