Car Recommendations?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Fuzz

Car Recommendations?

Post by Fuzz » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Heading out to Utah in July to start school out there, will become a full time resident out there in the process. Looking for a car before i go out. Thinking something along the lines of a subaru, but every other mormon in that state drives one so i am open to recommendations (but sorta looking like it will be an outback, and cant beat the mileage) also considering a xterra, jeep, forester. Just looking with something that can handle well in the snow and have AWD or 4WD. Also need to be able to fit my 6'5" lanky ass

for your time.
you can't fish when you're grabbing your balls to warm you fingers...-Woolly Bugger

SLSS

Re: Car Recommendations?

Post by SLSS » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Don't know where you are in the east, but if there's winter salt, wait and buy one out there.

I love my Tacoma.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:15 pm

I thought all Mormons rode around in horse and buggy???
[quote="locogringo"]I used to wear those Skagit shorts but they were too loose and sometimes would expose my d loop and my perry poke would fall out.[/]

Pedorro

Post by Pedorro » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:31 pm

I used to own an Outback LTD. One of the best cars I've ever had. You won't be disappointed.
Get the leather seats if you can afford. Great for wet waders!
Don't know where you are in the east, but if there's winter salt, wait and buy one out there.
TRU DAT!
Cheers and good luck.
That Fly took such a shellackin' I just wanted put a warm towel on her shoulders and
giver her a bowl of chicken soup…Blumpkin

We have an easygoing and demotivated freemarket type of uslessness here...JhnnyThndr

Bear River Boomer

Post by Bear River Boomer » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Fuzz, which school? Anything in salt lake or Provo, you will need a lesbaru, southern utah you will need a Honda element. If in Logan, go with a truck, Tacoma or full size. If you want to fit in. We haven't used horse and buggys going on 6 years now.

stratabass

Post by stratabass » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:48 pm

4Runner has been good to me.
"A part-time pirate just can't get much respect around here." JMcM

Nemeth

Post by Nemeth » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:04 pm

SLSS wrote:Don't know where you are in the east, but if there's winter salt, wait and buy one out there.

I love my Tacoma.

X2, I don't think I'd buy anything else on the market now.
"They'd tow their canoe up to the top of the island and the more it wobbled, the better endowed their firstborn son would be... Old river people tradition." - D-Nymph

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Nemeth wrote:
SLSS wrote:Don't know where you are in the east, but if there's winter salt, wait and buy one out there.

I love my Tacoma.

X2, I don't think I'd buy anything else on the market now.
Yep, buy a used Toyota truck and never look back.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

Articulated Trico

Post by Articulated Trico » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:26 am

I thought the official Momo vehicle in the beehive state was a Suburban?
"them books is wrong"

"The universe shaped exactly like the earth if you go straight long enough you will end up where you were"

"Opinions were like kittens always giving them away"

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:08 am

here's an answer... fuck right off, you lanky twat.

fucking 'which car'.
someone should get a ladder and slap you until you can no longer stand.

dickhead.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

gill raker

Post by gill raker » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:15 am

Articulated Trico wrote:I thought the official Momo vehicle in the beehive state was a Suburban?
True dat! Suburban, Excursion, 15-passenger van......anything that will accomodate all the kids that mama shits out every nine months like clockwork. To be a true MAV (Morman Assault Vehicle) though, you HAVE to have a sticker for each of the 42 family members (including gods) across the back window....
"The tug is the drug." - Outcast

Fuzz

Post by Fuzz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Bear River Boomer wrote:Fuzz, which school? Anything in salt lake or Provo, you will need a lesbaru, southern utah you will need a Honda element. If in Logan, go with a truck, Tacoma or full size. If you want to fit in. We haven't used horse and buggys going on 6 years now.
the U of U right in slc.
you can't fish when you're grabbing your balls to warm you fingers...-Woolly Bugger