This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Bears Fan
Cannot go wrong with a used Toyota, they will last forever if you show them a little attention.
By Fuzz
liking the 4runner for sure, will keep an eye out for them. thanks for the response!
By K_P
Bear River Boomer wrote:Meatwad, how do you like that rod holder? Does it ever get in the way? I need something for my wife's MDX
Get in the way? Get in the way--of what? ;-)
By Bear River Boomer
K_P wrote:
Bear River Boomer wrote:Meatwad, how do you like that rod holder? Does it ever get in the way? I need something for my wife's MDX
Get in the way? Get in the way--of what? ;-)
It looks like it hangs down and takes up cargo space. Could be the camera angle...
By K_P
Please forgive me. The air mattress and the mention of one's spouse led me to an erroneous conclusion.
By Pancho Rancho
Fuck 4runners. If you are looking at shit for mpg rigs mights well get a burb. Drive a couch.

Pimm's won tonight.
By mrl0004
I drive a MDX. Talk about shitty gas mileage.....

I wish mine would blow up so I could get a Toyota or a Chevy Z71. I can't decide.
By blumpkin
I would rate not going to college in Utah
As a far more important decision
Than anything automotive related.
By Jed
CRV or RAV4? 4wd, 25mpg, good storage in rear well. Can keep lots of gear there and not have it out to be seen and stolen. Don't rust, don't break down a lot.

For buying used, look at a wide range of vehicles and buy the one that looks like it is in ht best condition. Thats's how you save $$

jed
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Got FredA’s flies today - lookin good, dood

Spring in the SE AK

this small stream steelhead fishing, will be haunt[…]

Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine