sooo... why is this site so f'd up?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
RFA

Re: sooo... why is this site so fucked up?

Post by RFA » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:21 am

Wow, it took 1 helpful post for some douchebag dubstepper to throw it off track. Why don't you go down to MacArthur Causeway and get your face eaten off by a naked guy?
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Gremlin

Post by Gremlin » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:27 am

The PMs do not seem to work.
The Drake, at it's best, gets us away from this regurgitated ration of shit that is everywhere you look in Flyfishing. VTNZ

thalweg

Post by thalweg » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:33 am

CarelessEthiopian wrote:
Paint it Black wrote:Do we really need a photo upload option though? Why is it so hard to just use a photo host like Photobucket? Almost every website has moved to that form of photo hosting. I don't see what the big deal is. Stop crying and get with the times, it's not rocket science.
Yeah, well, some people think dubstep is shitty music.
^ this.
When you and your longrod mafia friends are trying to become celebrities fly fishing flamingo for tough tailing redfish out of your ankona copperhead gen 2 overpowered with a 60 hp evinrude etec, casting your temple fork fly rods rigged with your nautilus nrx reel, wearing your salty life culture clothes, from atop your strongarm products casting platform, going 40 knots at wot in 4' chop do those giant holes in your ears make a whistling noise?
"only two things smell like fish... and one of them is fish." -grandpa

"Please take a brief moment to answer this question as the ferry approaches the shore.
Do you have the coin to pay for your passage, or the courage to take up the oar?" -the sword

"Dreams are free motherfucker!" -d boon

foureyedgeek

Post by foureyedgeek » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Ha!
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug

#SavetheDace20XX

Crick Addict

Post by Crick Addict » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 pm

Unable to open youtubber vids on my KFHD android system.
"fuck hippie beer!" Kyle

thalweg

Post by thalweg » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Sorry, that was mean. I am hung over, rained out, and crabby. Back to the subject at hand... :cool
"only two things smell like fish... and one of them is fish." -grandpa

"Please take a brief moment to answer this question as the ferry approaches the shore.
Do you have the coin to pay for your passage, or the courage to take up the oar?" -the sword

"Dreams are free motherfucker!" -d boon

LTD

Post by LTD » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:29 pm

thalweg wrote:
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
Paint it Black wrote:Do we really need a photo upload option though? Why is it so hard to just use a photo host like Photobucket? Almost every website has moved to that form of photo hosting. I don't see what the big deal is. Stop crying and get with the times, it's not rocket science.
^ this.
When you and your longrod mafia friends are trying to become celebrities fly fishing flamingo for tough tailing redfish out of your ankona copperhead gen 2 overpowered with a 60 hp evinrude etec, casting your temple fork fly rods rigged with your nautilus nrx reel, wearing your salty life culture clothes, from atop your strongarm products casting platform, going 40 knots at wot in 4' chop do those giant holes in your ears make a whistling noise?
Thanks Thal........I laughed all morning while I was cleaning the boat and tying flies!
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

Paint it Black

Post by Paint it Black » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Dude, we're just fishing. If that puts your panties up in a bunch, then you seem to have issues. You surely seem to know an awful lot of what "my friends and I do".

Every other fucking thread on here is people bitching and crying about one thing or another. Whether it be that it's not like it used to be, or some fucking stupidity about what goes on on another forum.

So what if I go fishing if its howling wind? It's not me "trying to be hardcore and tactical" it's just going out and fucking fishing because its what I fucking love to do. I seem to have no issues with the site on my iphone, or on the Mac. So maybe some of you just don't understand how to use things.

Bears Fan

Post by Bears Fan » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 pm

[report]Who is itgirl61? Is she really in her 60's? That is old for either one.

IT girl.

it-girl

Too bad all of this forum's everyday users are too stupid to use computers.
[/report]
"Some days you win, some you lose, and some get rained out." - Outcast

CarpeTructa

Post by CarpeTructa » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 pm

RFA wrote:1. The ability to attach photos has disappeared. When I click on "Upload Attachment", the page below it disappears. I am using Internet Explorer.
Same for me, using the latest version of firefox. However, at the risk of being keelhauled, I think posting photobucket links is easier than uploading individual pic files here anyway. The only problem is that you can get people rooting around in your PB account looking for naked titty pics of your gf, wife, sister or all three depending on one's proclivities. For me that's not a problem, the only pics of mine that have been stolen are the ones used as a model for giant penis pictures on a fishing forum. :cheer
Somebody else is going to have to watch the door for me now. Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. Outcast (RIP)

Tailer

Post by Tailer » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Paint it Black wrote:You surely seem to know an awful lot of what "my friends and I do".
It's probably got something to do with the fact that your a giant, self-promoting tool. If you're going to make rap/tarpon fishing videos and post them all over the web, you need to know folks are going to have an opinion on it. Be who you want, but own it. Know your a tool and enjoy it.
if you break into my car, I'll go knock a granny on the head - 2Fish

Nemeth

Post by Nemeth » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:57 pm

CarelessEthiopian wrote:

Dubstep is shitty music.
"They'd tow their canoe up to the top of the island and the more it wobbled, the better endowed their firstborn son would be... Old river people tradition." - D-Nymph