This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Glista
Nemeth wrote:
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
Paint it Black wrote:Do we really need a photo upload option though? Why is it so hard to just use a photo host like Photobucket? Almost every website has moved to that form of photo hosting. I don't see what the big deal is. Stop crying and get with the times, it's not rocket science.
Yeah, well, some people think dubstep is shitty music.

Dubstep is shitty music.
You guys are assuming that it "is" music. I do not.
By RFA
Bears Fan wrote:What is that fly on that rod in the bottom right corner?

I would love to see that on the next hardcore fly tying.

Daredevl fly.

The upload photo function is back online!
RFA wrote:
Bears Fan wrote:What is that fly on that rod in the bottom right corner?

I would love to see that on the next hardcore fly tying.

Daredevl fly.

The upload photo function is back online!
Time to start up the four page thread of backlogged dick drawings.
By Truchero
thalweg wrote:
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
Paint it Black wrote:Do we really need a photo upload option though? Why is it so hard to just use a photo host like Photobucket? Almost every website has moved to that form of photo hosting. I don't see what the big deal is. Stop crying and get with the times, it's not rocket science.
^ this.
When you and your longrod mafia friends are trying to become celebrities fly fishing flamingo for tough tailing redfish out of your ankona copperhead gen 2 overpowered with a 60 hp evinrude etec, casting your temple fork fly rods rigged with your nautilus nrx reel, wearing your salty life culture clothes, from atop your strongarm products casting platform, going 40 knots at wot in 4' chop do those giant holes in your ears make a whistling noise?
This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on this board. :cool :cool
By slapshot
RFA, saved this one just for you. You need those glasses.

I don't envy you Grouse, upkeep on a site this large is no joke. Much respect for doing it though :cool
By FredA
thalweg wrote:
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
^ this.
When you and your longrod mafia friends are trying to become celebrities fly fishing flamingo for tough tailing redfish out of your ankona copperhead gen 2 overpowered with a 60 hp evinrude etec, casting your temple fork fly rods rigged with your nautilus nrx reel, wearing your salty life culture clothes, from atop your strongarm products casting platform, going 40 knots at wot in 4' chop do those giant holes in your ears make a whistling noise?
Bwahahaha! Thal ya big meanie.

You just don't understand the dub step is more than just music its a lifestyle...
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

A beefier version of the primordial*...corona hook[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/4/20 #15 With no daytime generation on the r[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Coachman Caddis https://live.staticflickr.co[…]

4:20. yeah, one of those threads.

sups? https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/skif[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine