This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By P-A
Hi ya all

I have had a dream of hunting in the swamps of southern USA for
especially Gators but i am open to other game also.
Me and the 2 mates here have got good hunting
for wild boar, fallow deer, roe deer, fox, geese etc etc that
we could exhange with. Anybody intressted for a 4 days to a weeks exchange
hunting? The only thing we would pay for are the plane tickets, could be a good
deal for us all. What do you say?

Cheers
P-A

Ps. If this blows just tell me, i could also buy a hunt for Gator/Deer just say the word Ds
By Muddled Duck
P-A,

No huntable gator population in any of my haunts, or I'd be glad to host. If you ever wanted to try your hand at shooting mallards in AR flooded timber let me know. Good luck. I know there are several folks on here with the ability to put you on gators.

You might also consider a spring turkey hunt down south. It's also a very unique experience that can't be duplicated anywhere else. You can hunt turkeys in other parts of the US (and even Mexico), but there's nothing quite like Easterns in the south. I don't have enough ground to host that many folks, but, again, I expect some here could.
I can put you on some wild boar but you will have to hike in and stay a night or two.
By Bruiser
Thanks to a secret map that Floodtide drew for me, I got hunted BY a gator once.
By P-A
Muddled Duck wrote:P-A,

No huntable gator population in any of my haunts, or I'd be glad to host. If you ever wanted to try your hand at shooting mallards in AR flooded timber let me know. Good luck. I know there are several folks on here with the ability to put you on gators.

You might also consider a spring turkey hunt down south. It's also a very unique experience that can't be duplicated anywhere else. You can hunt turkeys in other parts of the US (and even Mexico), but there's nothing quite like Easterns in the south. I don't have enough ground to host that many folks, but, again, I expect some here could.
Hi MD
Thanks for your reply man, mallards in the flooded timber sounds awsome also.
We also got some fun birds for example the stalking of the Capercaille or biggest
woodland bird, i have some good grounds for that up north. Maybe you and and I could exchange
just the 2 of us, those turkeys sounds bloody awsome also.
Cheers
P-A :cool :cool
By P-A
cantfishforshit. wrote:I can put you on some wild boar but you will have to hike in and stay a night or two.
Sounds cool also CFS, but Wild boar is the mainstay of our hunts here
and they are the truelly wild kind. Me and the mates sell those hunts here
at two estates, cool hunting especially if you stalk them in maize fields
but even tree stand hunting can be fun for them.
Cheers
P-A
By P-A
Bruiser wrote:Thanks to a secret map that Floodtide drew for me, I got hunted BY a gator once.
I could help you out with that gator problem mate..........
:cheer :cool
By Spicytuna
Looks like someone has been watching some Swamp People :Roll Eyes :Roll Eyes
By P-A
Spicytuna wrote:Looks like someone has been watching some Swamp People :Roll Eyes :Roll Eyes
I sure have but the dream for big predators has been there since
childhood and especially the crook family. Majestic animals that need managment
is an ideal situation in my book. I could hunt crooks in Africa with all my contacts
there but the Alligator is higher up in my book since it looks so damn cool
with its short wide head. Fuckin awsome creature!!!
:bow :bow :bow
By Redchaser
Dude,

There isn't much to gator hunting, basically shooting a big lizard on a string. It can get "exciting" and you'll see some neat stuff, but it's not exceptionally sporting, it's more of a harvest.
By Shufisher
This is going to be a fun one to watch...
And I've learned that your grouse may possibly be larger than
your deer.
By P-A
Redchaser wrote:Dude,

There isn't much to gator hunting, basically shooting a big lizard on a string. It can get "exciting" and you'll see some neat stuff, but it's not exceptionally sporting, it's more of a harvest.
I dont want to fish gators RC, i want to stalk them from land or boat. Dont people do that down your way?
:cool :cool

Le sigh. That's okay, Root. I'm no better or worse[…]

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

yes.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

birth control's come a bit late.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine