This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fatman
[report]

A few weeks back, I had traveled down to the Dirty to meet up with a boatload of Drakians at DeadRatsClackers' shop for the First Annual Streamerfest. Along with spending some good times with familiar faces, I was presented with the opportunity to get a smokin deal on a fishin' bote from one of AA's Musky Clan:
[attachment=9]gsv1.jpg[/attachment]
Of course, "buyin a bote" and gettin' all the shit scrounged together to put said ship in the drink are two different things....

After gathering cash and rounding up all the necessities, it was time to head back down to the Ozarks to test her out, and pay a visit to DRC and the Child Bride.

Now, I had never had the pleasure of actually rowing a craft down a river, so that was the main focus of the trip. Fortunately, Franzen has been pullin' shop duty while he waits for Alaska to prepare for him. The kid is always ready to fish:
[attachment=8]gsv2.jpg[/attachment]
a little work with the spray pole
[attachment=7]gsv3.jpg[/attachment]
artistic work by DRC
[attachment=6]gsv4.jpg[/attachment]
Frannie scores a southern rainhead swingin' meat
[attachment=5]gsv5.jpg[/attachment]

DRC has turned the Child Bride into a streamer krackhead; it's all she wants to do.

They drug along a willing partner and joined our flotilla.

Lucky fucker ends up with two blondes, and I end up with the ginger hippie...
[attachment=4]gsv6 (800x546).jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=3]gsv7.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=2]gsv8.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]gsv9 (800x600).jpg[/attachment]

During the course of the float, DRC began reminiscing about old drinking songs from his days in Taz.

Seizing upon the opportunity, I decided to name the new bote...after all, a fine vessel should earn her name:
[attachment=0]gsv10.jpg[/attachment]

Frannie invited me to go night fishing, but I pussed out on exactly the wrong night; hopefully he'll post a TR.

:cool[/report]
Attachments:
gsv10.jpg
gsv10.jpg (199.5 KiB) Viewed 1824 times
gsv9 (800x600).jpg
gsv9 (800x600).jpg (342.35 KiB) Viewed 1824 times
gsv8.jpg
gsv8.jpg (117.71 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
gsv7.jpg
gsv7.jpg (157.2 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
gsv6 (800x546).jpg
gsv6 (800x546).jpg (318.99 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
gsv5.jpg
gsv5.jpg (53.06 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
gsv4.jpg
gsv4.jpg (77.39 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
gsv3.jpg
gsv3.jpg (247.24 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
gsv2.jpg
gsv2.jpg (192.93 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
gsv1.jpg
gsv1.jpg (275.1 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
Last edited by fatman on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hogleg
Hymens fried in semen that was sweet.
By WanderingBlues
Awesome, though I grew up to the Sex Pistols version of the Good Ship Venus (Friggin in the Riggin).... Way to rock that shit.
By tb3.
Nice boat! Noticed some green license plates at the access this afternoon. And some WNC bake stickers. And a pair of soiled, discarded underpants next to the Porta-John.

Figured Franzy must be around :cool
By fatman
tb3. wrote:Nice boat! Noticed some green license plates at the access this afternoon. And some WNC bake stickers. And a pair of soiled, discarded underpants next to the Porta-John.

Figured Franzy must be around :cool
according to the locals, those soiled undergarments have been there about a month.... :vomit
By HPFF
Congrats on the new boat , looks like it'll be a sweeet ride for our local waters. I'd say you guys did a hell of a job of christening it right from looking at those pics! :cool
By fatman
HPFF wrote:Congrats on the new boat , looks like it'll be a sweeet ride for our local waters. I'd say you guys did a hell of a job of christening it right from looking at those pics! :cool
we shall pole for carp... :smile
By HPFF
I'm your huckleberry for that one...you can take the front and I'll push your ass around some of my favorite spots in search of
Mr Cyprinus. I'll shout when I start seeing them on the flats and we'll get at it. :cool
By foureyedgeek
That is a sweet boat. Looks like something that would be just the trick for up here.
By austrotard
there's nothing to sing about in tas, mate.
he's a fucking liar.

hey frantson... you fucking wee kook.
[/che-arse]

Le sigh. That's okay, Root. I'm no better or worse[…]

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

yes.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

birth control's come a bit late.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine