This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
I enjoyed the show, but the obvious SEC bias was disgusting.
I only watched a bit but it looked good. Produced by the SEC Propaganda league so what can be you expect?

Did they cover the part where Michigan won the NC his senior year and Charles won the Heisman over Manning and TO (and Ryan Leaf)?
Oh OK.
Palometa wrote:If you didn't see Book of Manning on ESPN tonight, you need to. Pretty damn good....
A good friend of mine did the camera work for that production, he works for a film studio in Charlotte, NC. The company produces a large majority of the films for ESPN.
speybait wrote:I only watched a bit but it looked good. Produced by the SEC Propaganda league so what can be you expect?

Did they cover the part where Michigan won the NC his senior year and Charles won the Heisman over Manning and TO (and Ryan Leaf)?
Oh OK.
They certainly covered that joke of a Heisman year. I can't decide if it was racial, anti-SEC or a combination, but the credibility of the award is still trying to recover from that farce.
speybait wrote:I only watched a bit but it looked good. Produced by the SEC Propaganda league so what can be you expect?

Oh OK.
Don't you mean when Michigan won half of a National Title?
Muddled Duck wrote:

Oh OK.
They certainly covered that joke of a Heisman year. I can't decide if it was racial, anti-SEC or a combination, but the credibility of the award is still trying to recover from that farce.
Funny. I can only assume you're kidding. Manning definitely had a good start to the year but fizzled out a bit at the end. Probably from injury. I actually blame TN for Nebraska getting some NC split. If TN hadn't have looked like crap in their bowl game against Nebraska there would be no split. Tee Martin did better.
Oh well. Thanks for the reminder WB.
We'll have just have to take solace in our winning record over ND.
Sigh. :coffee
Not kidding for a second. It was a farce. There was an all out search for anyone but Manning amongst certain folks. Funny, but you're the first I've heard even attempt to defend the vote in several years.
speybait wrote:I don't live in the South.
And?
Muddled Duck wrote:
speybait wrote:I don't live in the South.
And?
He doesn't fuck his relatives.

Baddaboom. I'll be here all week folks.
Blood, by marriage or neither?
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Headed Kate McLaren Muddler https://liv[…]

A Confession

That is so funny......his suits are more offensive[…]

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard