This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Mmm... bacon. Bacon makes me happy.

You know I really wish that place would have been open when we were there. For all the times I ordered bacon only to be let down when I saw 'canadian feckin bacon' sitting on my plate... I've got to believe this place knew how to do it right.

CONGRATS TUNA!
this made me happy today......
MjAxMi0xNjcxODI3ZDMyYjI3N2Y4.png
MjAxMi0xNjcxODI3ZDMyYjI3N2Y4.png (41.83 KiB) Viewed 1480 times
finding shit like this stuck to your motor after work...
hardbody.jpg
hardbody.jpg (124.08 KiB) Viewed 1209 times
austrian/seppo translation:

'grateful dead are excellent! (not many fans in pertharoo)'

this looks to me as bird's scrawling.
and the fact she included 'grateful' tells me she's 21.

I'm in love, man.

I don't really know where to put this but here seems fine.

A friend of mine just posted this on Facespace.... she thought it was offensive.
I thought it was funny,

Blump are you in Maine ? If you didn't write people are going to be pissed .....
Spicytuna wrote:Successfully passed my Auxillary fireman exam with an 88% 4th highest in the group.

One down three to go.

Still got:
Physical Agility in a week
Then oral interview
Then medical (drug) test

I am confident in 2 of 3 and its not what you all think. The physical agility is said to be no joke so I am on two a days for the next week. I am now one step closer to my new life pursuit of being a Fire Man!!!

Cheers Bitches having a nice Lagunitas right now in celebration.
I hope you've done well and are closer to your goal. It's a great career. If you haven't done it already, become a paramedic or advanced EMT. It will help your chances for promotions in the future. Good luck. Be safe.
ditchdoc wrote:
Spicytuna wrote:Successfully passed my Auxillary fireman exam with an 88% 4th highest in the group.

One down three to go.

Still got:
Physical Agility in a week
Then oral interview
Then medical (drug) test

I am confident in 2 of 3 and its not what you all think. The physical agility is said to be no joke so I am on two a days for the next week. I am now one step closer to my new life pursuit of being a Fire Man!!!

Cheers Bitches having a nice Lagunitas right now in celebration.
I hope you've done well and are closer to your goal. It's a great career. If you haven't done it already, become a paramedic or advanced EMT. It will help your chances for promotions in the future. Good luck. Be safe.

Thanks Ditch,

I am currently taking my EMT classes now. Your right and if it comes together I will go after AEMT or paramed. Lot of time and $$ but would be worth it in the end. Just taking it one step at a time for now.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grey Corrib Muddler https://live.staticflick[…]

tits or GTFO :coffee

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Finally getting some rain river mouths are open […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine