This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
crabtops wrote:This little guy

How could he not!
flybug.pa. wrote:I like the peizio ignitor, but is the air nozzle in the photo somehow used?
No it was not used just happened to be on the work bench next to it when I took the pic. Only problem is igniter will gum up and not work if we fire too many shots in a row. I heard right guard spray works jsut as goo as aquanet. If anyone else out there has other ideas on fuel I am all ears.
SLSS wrote:

How could he not!
Spicytuna wrote:
flybug.pa. wrote:I like the peizio ignitor, but is the air nozzle in the photo somehow used?
No it was not used just happened to be on the work bench next to it when I took the pic. Only problem is igniter will gum up and not work if we fire too many shots in a row. I heard right guard spray works jsut as goo as aquanet. If anyone else out there has other ideas on fuel I am all ears.
My brother uses propane.
Spicytuna wrote:
We used to make tennis ball cannons out of steel cans. For fuel we used Ronsignol (sp?) lighter fluid (the stuff in the yellow plastic bottle). The bottom can had the lid left in place with a few holes in it, and it served as the combustion chamber. You'd squirt some lighter fluid in and shake it up good. We later learned that compressed air was better than shaking. Simply give the chamber and gas a little shot of air then fire it off. When you ran out of tennis balls, empty Coors cans could be half-filled with water and substituted.

All that to say, maybe Ronsignol lighter fluid would work.
Jed wrote:

Nice photo of a cute kid. Once they start crawling, the world is theirs.

jed
As my father said when I had my first one: "When they are born, you are glad they have all their fingers and toes in the right place an working properly. By age 2, you wish they didn't have hands." Such is true...

With being said, there is few other things that are better than the unmitigated joy of a young child's innocent face. Enjoy it while it is happening.
WTF, Hieronymus

'...while my queertard gently weeps' -misheard (?[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine