Things that make me Happy...Other than Thongs

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
SA Guy

Re: Things that make me Happy...Other than Thongs

Post by SA Guy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:22 am

1 May :gun

crabtops

Post by crabtops » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 pm

This little guy

"You may be about to find out that the sluts are more fun than the pristine ladies."

crabtops

Post by crabtops » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Lowtide

and catching schoolies in my work shirt

"You may be about to find out that the sluts are more fun than the pristine ladies."

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:25 pm

crabtops wrote:This little guy

How could he not!
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:18 am

flybug.pa. wrote:I like the peizio ignitor, but is the air nozzle in the photo somehow used?
No it was not used just happened to be on the work bench next to it when I took the pic. Only problem is igniter will gum up and not work if we fire too many shots in a row. I heard right guard spray works jsut as goo as aquanet. If anyone else out there has other ideas on fuel I am all ears.
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 am

SLSS wrote:

How could he not!
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

Average Joe
Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.

Post by Average Joe » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:32 am

Spicytuna wrote:
flybug.pa. wrote:I like the peizio ignitor, but is the air nozzle in the photo somehow used?
No it was not used just happened to be on the work bench next to it when I took the pic. Only problem is igniter will gum up and not work if we fire too many shots in a row. I heard right guard spray works jsut as goo as aquanet. If anyone else out there has other ideas on fuel I am all ears.
My brother uses propane.

Muddled Duck

Post by Muddled Duck » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 am

Spicytuna wrote:
We used to make tennis ball cannons out of steel cans. For fuel we used Ronsignol (sp?) lighter fluid (the stuff in the yellow plastic bottle). The bottom can had the lid left in place with a few holes in it, and it served as the combustion chamber. You'd squirt some lighter fluid in and shake it up good. We later learned that compressed air was better than shaking. Simply give the chamber and gas a little shot of air then fire it off. When you ran out of tennis balls, empty Coors cans could be half-filled with water and substituted.

All that to say, maybe Ronsignol lighter fluid would work.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

Bears Fan

Post by Bears Fan » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:35 am

I have had success with both propane and compressed air.

Cute kid Crabs!
"Some days you win, some you lose, and some get rained out." - Outcast

Jed

Post by Jed » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:41 am

Nice photo of a cute kid. Once they start crawling, the world is theirs.

jed

Da Ax

Post by Da Ax » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:55 am

Jed wrote:

Nice photo of a cute kid. Once they start crawling, the world is theirs.

jed
As my father said when I had my first one: "When they are born, you are glad they have all their fingers and toes in the right place an working properly. By age 2, you wish they didn't have hands." Such is true...

With being said, there is few other things that are better than the unmitigated joy of a young child's innocent face. Enjoy it while it is happening.
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Starting fluid
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned