Things that make me Happy...Other than Thongs

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
befuddled

Re: Things that make me Happy...Other than Thongs

Post by befuddled » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:13 pm

ask that fucker if he's put the tarpon logo on a hat yet!
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

fishpimp

Post by fishpimp » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 pm

SouthFork wrote:Image
Boobies make me happy, I am a huge fan. I have had the pleasure of seeing many on a few coworkers. Good advice that I used with one biddy at work few years ago. Julie is a fellow nurse in her 40's with enormous jugs (I am a lover of big, natural, pendulous, knockers...natural being key). She just laugh it off when I'd brazenly ask to see 'em. "oh, dp, shut up (giggling). I earned the nickname DP at another hospital- DirtyPhil, still proudly carry the moniker today. Anyway, finally I told her, "look, Julie, I don't wanna date you, don't wanna fuck you, hell, we don't even see each other but at work...I'm just a fan o' them thingies..." she finally lemme see em' and that was that. So, big natural tits. That's what I'm thankful for.
"You look like the type'a guy that gets outta' the shower to take a piss"- Diceman

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Wed May 01, 2013 1:08 pm

fishpimp wrote:
Boobies make me happy, I am a huge fan. I have had the pleasure of seeing many on a few coworkers. Good advice that I used with one biddy at work few years ago. Julie is a fellow nurse in her 40's with enormous jugs (I am a lover of big, natural, pendulous, knockers...natural being key). She just laugh it off when I'd brazenly ask to see 'em. "oh, dp, shut up (giggling). I earned the nickname DP at another hospital- DirtyPhil, still proudly carry the moniker today. Anyway, finally I told her, "look, Julie, I don't wanna date you, don't wanna fuck you, hell, we don't even see each other but at work...I'm just a fan o' them thingies..." she finally lemme see em' and that was that. So, big natural tits. That's what I'm thankful for.

Haha Stories like this make me happy. Had a similar experience in High School...good times.
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

Palometa

Post by Palometa » Wed May 01, 2013 4:57 pm

fishpimp wrote:
This is some funny shit Dirty Phil!
Protect WYDAHO fish & game, fence out Utah.

foureyedgeek

Post by foureyedgeek » Wed May 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Putting together a road trip playlist.
some people like Rocky Mountain Oysters... the rest wonder why they are eating balls. - Woolybug

#SavetheDace20XX

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat May 04, 2013 1:57 am

getting emails like this:

Shawn,

I'm an art quilter in Santa Barbara, California, granddaughter, daughter, sister, wife, mother, cousin and aunt of flyfishermen but not one myself. Recently, I've been playing around making miniature quilts of classic salmon flies. Attached is my rendering of the Silver Doctor (the name given to the cabin my deceased father built on the North Platte River in Colorado). In it and the other little quilts in the series, to suggest the feathers and threads in the fly, I've had great fun using real feathers as well as silk ribbon, metallic ribbon, metallic knitting yarn, metallic threads, mylar, embroidery threads, cording, black elastic, aluminum foil, beads, pompoms and what's called thread painting, oh and I almost forgot that there are actually a few scraps of real fabric. I'm pondering making a few more such mini-quilts. I stumbled upon your website on Vintage Fly Tackle and was much taken with your Tartan Bodied Flies especially the Burberry mimic. I'm writing to request permission to use the photo of your fly as the point of departure for a mini-quilt. I do not intend to sell it but rather offer it as a gift to one of the many fishermen in my life. If it should turn out really well, I would be tempted to enter it into national quilt shows giving credit to your photo (and extraordinary creativity) where appropriate.

Many thanks,
xxxxx

[/cheese fo' bees, mate]
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

fatman

Post by fatman » Sat May 04, 2013 8:27 am

nice, Shawn :cool
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

Gremlin

Post by Gremlin » Sat May 04, 2013 9:00 pm

austrotard wrote:getting emails like this:

Shawn,

I'm an art quilter in Santa Barbara, California, granddaughter, daughter, sister, wife, mother, cousin and aunt of flyfishermen but not one myself. Recently, I've been playing around making miniature quilts of classic salmon flies. Attached is my rendering of the Silver Doctor (the name given to the cabin my deceased father built on the North Platte River in Colorado). In it and the other little quilts in the series, to suggest the feathers and threads in the fly, I've had great fun using real feathers as well as silk ribbon, metallic ribbon, metallic knitting yarn, metallic threads, mylar, embroidery threads, cording, black elastic, aluminum foil, beads, pompoms and what's called thread painting, oh and I almost forgot that there are actually a few scraps of real fabric. I'm pondering making a few more such mini-quilts. I stumbled upon your website on Vintage Fly Tackle and was much taken with your Tartan Bodied Flies especially the Burberry mimic. I'm writing to request permission to use the photo of your fly as the point of departure for a mini-quilt. I do not intend to sell it but rather offer it as a gift to one of the many fishermen in my life. If it should turn out really well, I would be tempted to enter it into national quilt shows giving credit to your photo (and extraordinary creativity) where appropriate.

Many thanks,
xxxxx

[/cheese fo' bees, mate]
can you share the photo here ?

I googled it (burberry mimic) and this is what I got.

The Drake, at it's best, gets us away from this regurgitated ration of shit that is everywhere you look in Flyfishing. VTNZ

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat May 04, 2013 9:10 pm

here you go, some light reading.
again.

http://www.drakemag.com/message-boards/ ... =6&t=21443
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Mon May 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Was heading out to the Delta thurs night last week for what was to be a solo mission. Got my brothers house to see my 19yr old nephews car blocking the boat in the garage. Went inside to tell him to move his car and turned out he had nothing to do and took me up on spontaneous offer to go fishing.

So I got to hang out with him for a night with a handful of TW grabs. He is a good kid and I am glad I got him back interested in fishing since sports has been running his life lately. He is ready to get out again and my brother as well is happy to see him take back his liking of fishing with the fam.
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Getting a txt form my 10 year old nephew asking if I want to go fishing tonight with him....you bet your ass. Much easier to get a hall pass when the invite is from a 10 year old. Been a while since I hit the D hope she wants to produce tonight.

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Having an amazing cigar the wife brought back from Costa Rica. Even better is the fact its at a campfire on an overnight float. AJ I will save one for ya next time we fish.

Also have drank 84 OZ of beer this trip so far.

Life is good