This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Surly wrote:He's just trying to make you fat.

Again.
Im trying to be more positive, so I just respond by saying that Ill at least be able to properly fit into those Orvis shirts should I plump up a little.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Lando wrote:TFTA
Tempting, but I am hoping to lose my virginity to a beautiful young lady rather than some large, sweaty guy's asshole. I guess beggars cant be choosers, right?
By CarpeTructa
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Tempting, but I am hoping to lose my virginity to a beautiful young lady rather than some large, sweaty guy's asshole. I guess beggars cant be choosers, right?
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Wait....

Dont read that last post, Im totally not a virgin.
With beautiful, young ladies or with large, sweaty guys?
By Redchaser
My weekend got off to a great start yesterday. Lunch at a great new eatery in town. Boudin Kolachies for an appetizer and a pulled pork snadwich that had a thick layer of bacon jam on it and au jus on the side for entree. Freaking awesome. The place also makes Pork Belly Sliders that are to die for (litterally, I'll probably drop dead of a heart attack at any minute).
By jerome
thats his way of flirting with you.... mind.
By BigTimber
he's fattening you up and going to make an Orivs xtra large out of your skin.

It's Wednesday, you dolt.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Arancia Muddler https://live.staticflickr.co[…]

I am thinking Fred A........... :coffee

Average entertainment. Better than one star.

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine