This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By overbrook
MTgrayling wrote:Some advice.

If you see a half ton chick at the bar, don't try to pick her up. Run away man, run away.
Bullshit....heavy girls need lovin' too.

My old man used to tell me...."son, don't never turn em' down......just turn em' over"
By B.M. Barrelcooker
Crick Addict wrote:
jhnnythndr wrote:Really??? Half ton pick ups - and you offer up Cherokees???

It's not a half Ton pickup- but Gary Anderson makes some sweet fucking Spey rods- check em out.

while we're on the subject of spey rods, Brain Calhoun and Randall Ray at Rockbridge Guitars are building
some amazing instruments!
Last edited by B.M. Barrelcooker on Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mike Honcho
overbrook wrote:

If you see a half ton chick at the bar, don't try to pick her up. Run away man, run away.

My old man used to tell me...."son, don't never turn em' down......just turn em' over"
A true sage.

Best advice my old man gave me was "green drugs are ok, stay away from the white ones"
By cantfishforshit.
jhnnythndr wrote:Really??? Half ton pick ups - and you offer up Cherokees???

It's not a half Ton pickup- but Gary Anderson makes some sweet fucking Spey rods- check em out.

Picky, picky :coffee
By youghriverguide
All I know is if you're gonna get an F series, make sure the year is at least 2004--anything earlier is a death trap for serious.
By jhnnythndr
Now I lime a good guitar as much as anyone- even mass produced machine sanded martins- but I'm here to tell you- if you want a half ton pick up you new to take a really long hard look at purina sensitive systems dog food.

I mean- pepper looks and feels better and shit is better than when she was on a crazy whole food locally produced diet in ak that a musher up in the valley makes- that cost three times as much.
By cantfishforshit.
kamikaze74 wrote:Cherokee x2
:cool Too funny.
By ScottP
RFA wrote: 2. Dude....pickup trucks? Is this Popular fucking Mechanics? If there is anything on the internet that has been exhausted beyond comprehension, it is automobiles. Type in "1/2 Ton Pickup Truck Reviews" on google, and you can spend the rest of your life reading about that topic.

fuck

I did it here because I trust the opinions of a lot of the folks on this forum. Misplaced trust? Maybe, but at least it's in people that share a lot of the same interests.
By jhnnythndr
He did it here because he is spiritually bereft. He put it here because he doesn't give a shit about tryks- or more to the point because he was interstes in tryks (previously used as typo) and knew that here he'd gets a full brief on tryks and the intricacies of their mating practices- as well as (coming round to the spiritual void) life advice on all manner if necessary purchases and procedures for a rich and happy life. So yeah- misplaces trust- but hell, he's a a spiritually bereft apparent degenerate so you can't ask to much.

I say get a 96 dodge 1500 with the 5.2 which was the old 318 with tbi- and a straight axle in the front. And then get the transmission rebuilt- if it's the automatic- becaus ether ruined the tf727 when they added the overdrive.

And I was serous about teh Spey rods the dogfoooooood and the guitars. And dr z amps. I play a Carmin gia head. Or a 72 vibro champ. So I will give them a shout out as well.

And Cherokees of all years from 87 forward with the 4.0 are all worth a look.
By MTgrayling
overbrook wrote:

I generally have a quarter ton weight limit, but hell I'm not proud damn near anything wet will work for a night, but you damn well don't want to get stuck with a bertha ... think of the food bills!!

I picture ScottP in a Subaru.
By jhnnythndr
Those are nice too. Though maybe a little overtly mtn hippiesh.

Any chance some biscotti coil come my way ? Those last were awesome....
Attitude

After 10 years, I just finished the bottle of Wild[…]

Bitching Room Muzak

https://youtu.be/FssULNGSZIA This was so cool[…]

Luau 2020

I head home Wednesday....let me know if you want t[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Bump...carpflies CD9A0B67-3E43-4D8B-88C5-A11CA9D[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine