This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
By ditchdoc
#532739
[report]Travelled to the mountain West with three relatives in a small car. Trip lasted 19 days and covered 4700 miles...lots of windshield time. Fished in CO and MT. Wished it could have been more, but the sights were a good trade-off. Enough jibberjabber.
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (391.24 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Colorado 2013 David w rainbow on ranch.jpg
Colorado 2013 David w rainbow on ranch.jpg (271.15 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Colorado 2013 Rick w rainbow on ranch.jpg
Colorado 2013 Rick w rainbow on ranch.jpg (238.05 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Montana 2013 John w brown.JPG
From here on the fish are in MT.
Montana 2013 John w brown.JPG (305.01 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Montana 2013 Rick w brown and guide.JPG
Montana 2013 Rick w brown and guide.JPG (343.2 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Montana 2013 Rick w brown.JPG
Montana 2013 Rick w brown.JPG (222.26 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
IMG_0264.JPG
IMG_0264.JPG (505.71 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Hey pard, can you give me a hand?
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG (631.32 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Last, but not least, a famous bridge.[/report]
User avatar
By fatman
#532760
nice trip :cool
User avatar
By DeadRatsClacker
#532795
ditchdoc wrote:[report]Travelled to the mountain West with three relatives in a small car. Trip lasted 19 days and covered 4700 miles...[/report]

buried the bodies deep I hope


nice buttercup in there ditch
User avatar
By ditchdoc
#532797
Thought it might be like that. But, believe it or not, I didn't have to kill anyone, and I didn't get abandoned while taking a dump in a roadside rest area.
User avatar
By DeadRatsClacker
#532799
ditchdoc wrote:Thought it might be like that. But, believe it or not, I didn't have to kill anyone, and I didn't get abandoned while taking a dump in a shitter in a roadside rest area.

we hope



I need a day in your drifter _ front seat :}
User avatar
By ditchdoc
#532840
DeadRatsClacker wrote:
ditchdoc wrote:Thought it might be like that. But, believe it or not, I didn't have to kill anyone, and I didn't get abandoned while taking a dump in a shitter in a roadside rest area.

we hope



I need a day in your drifter _ front seat :}
Should be down there in Oct. Front seat is open. Hope the rain is over by then.
User avatar
By DeadRatsClacker
#532895
soggy ass right now but fishing good
User avatar
By Shane
#532908
Image

I'm wearing that same shirt right now
User avatar
By ditchdoc
#533063
You have excellent taste.
Cracked windshield chronicles

Just came across my copy of the chronicles. Was th[…]

Spring in the SE AK

Man, that’s living!

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

I don't know if this has ever been done before[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Koichi’s Spruce Moth https://live.stat[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine