This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By locogringo
RFA wrote:I've got nothing to hide, unlike some blokes in XXL Orvis shirts..........

tubby

How dare you. I still get hit on by women at age 39....me, not the women.
At my age, I would love to get hit on by women that were 39. Or 49. Or 59. Or 69?
By Da Ax
RFA wrote:I've got nothing to hide, unlike some blokes in XXL Orvis shirts..........

tubby

Likely this means that he gets hit across the head with a purse or a blunt object.
By TX.
locogringo wrote:

tubby

At my age, I would love to get hit on by women that were 39. Or 49. Or 59. Or 69?
I still get carded for beer.
By fatman

By Bruiser
[quote="RaZ"]
[/quote]

Coolnago indeed! Dang that was good. :cool
By F.Babar
Hate on it all you want, but this kid blows doors.

They photoshopped out the little red wagon his giant balls ride in behind him.

Boom!

Edit:I never like this urban shit….but this is pretty insane. Note neck brace in the last shot. Dayum!
By Tailer
I don't give a fuck about snowboarding (unless we're talking about Aggie's sister), but that last shot is something else. The force is strong with that one.
By F.Babar
Tailer wrote:that last shot is something else. The force is strong with that one.
Exactly. It's fucking mental. The safety mattresses leaned against the building are classic as hell….like what the hell…they just gonna roll up his corpse in one and take him to the morgue if he comes up short? Fucking rowdy for sure.
By Spicytuna
[quote="Tailer"]I don't give a fuck about snowboarding (unless we're talking about Aggie's sister), but that last shot is something else. The force is strong with that one.[/quote]

Ain't nothing wrong with some boarding.

Damn Fancy Lad Skiers

I was a skier as a kid from age 4 to 11 old man used to get free passes. Free passes went away so did the skiing. Started Wake boarding in college that rolled into Snowboarding. Nothing wrong with sharing a mountain in my opinion.
By Tailer
Spicytuna wrote:Ain't nothing wrong with some boarding.

I was a skier as a kid from age 4 to 11 old man used to get free passes. Free passes went away so did the skiing. Started Wake boarding in college that rolled into Snowboarding. Nothing wrong with sharing a mountain in my opinion.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't give a fuck about skiing either. It snows here about once every ten years. :cool
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grey Corrib Muddler https://live.staticflick[…]

tits or GTFO :coffee

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Finally getting some rain river mouths are open […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine