This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Surely, P-A, you have some stories where you have bork-borked your way to awkwardness while interacting with non-borking peoples throughout your years of globetrotting, yes?

Bork-borked? Haha.......gold.
By P-A
Lando wrote:
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote:Surely, P-A, you have some stories where you have bork-borked your way to awkwardness while interacting with non-borking peoples throughout your years of globetrotting, yes?

Bork-borked? Haha.......gold.
I dont know what you guys mean..........................
:cheer :cheer
The Muppet show had a segment with the 'Swedish Chef' who said "bork" quite a bit.

ketchup meatloaf all you want, just don't mayonnaise anything...ever.

Oh, and calamari and ginger sauce. Fuck putting marinara on that stuff. Marinara is for mozzarella sticks.
steelrain202 wrote:tranny and beer or better yet tranny and a broken fly rod match made in hell
Fuck that. Im good with beer. Moonshine and liquor are my cryptonite.
Oh yeah, here's a good one but a low blow, Steelrain and Gheenoe :bomb
By Ajax
Anyone who doesn't apply at least a 1/4 inch of Hellman's 90wt Mayo to a BLT most likely squats to pee.
Pretty sure Hellman's is STD discharge straight from the Devil's vagina. :vomit
befuddled wrote:Pretty sure Hellman's is STD discharge straight from the Devil's vagina. :vomit
I guess that explains why I love it. . .
Attitude

Life is about choices, and often, poor choices lea[…]

Bitching Room Muzak

https://youtu.be/FssULNGSZIA This was so cool[…]

Luau 2020

I head home Wednesday....let me know if you want t[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Bump...carpflies CD9A0B67-3E43-4D8B-88C5-A11CA9D[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine