April Vokey Married

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
austrotard

Re: April Vokey Married

Post by austrotard » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:37 am

ironman wrote:

I bet this never happens on facesook.

here's some ossies that live 'round the corner.

if you find yourself needing to be among like-minded people to feel safe your[sic] a moron, josh.

-anonymous mtice

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:43 pm

my sweet btice,

and I'd bet ce is dancing around in his little beer bottle pantillos.
if you find yourself needing to be among like-minded people to feel safe your[sic] a moron, josh.

-anonymous mtice

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:42 am

It went so downhill. Shame.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:12 pm

“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

RFA

Post by RFA » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Thanks for posting a list of less talented, less attractive, less personable women in a format that ranks the only broad to ever rise a boner in this "industry" last.

They all have tits, supposedly.

Edit:

Fucking Shawn, something you said years ago has always stuck in my fucking craw. "Anyone who enters a house and doesn't remove their hat should be...."

Who the fuck's rule is that, and what does it represent? For being a self described criminal, why does that rule matter? Who does it offend? If they are offended, why not say "fuck them", like with any other half cooked social nicety related to religion?

Well, to be honest, you wrote that 5 years ago.

And, in the interest of honesty, I have been watching George Carlin.

I'll keep my fucking hat on, poof
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Lando

Post by Lando » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:56 pm

I've got $100 any of those women can cast better than your ass.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

RFA

Post by RFA » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:05 pm

Lando wrote:I've got $100 any of those women can cast better than your ass.
Well, if that could be quantified, and if your money went into some actual pool, I guess you would have a fighting chance to come out even.

Feeling strong again, aren't you, Mark?
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:19 pm

RFA wrote:

Fucking Shawn, something you said years ago has always stuck in my fucking craw. "Anyone who enters a house and doesn't remove their hat should be...."
wait.
fuck, I know this one...

confession: I'm wearing a hat right now. but that's because my hair is too long and not styled.

that's it!
anyone who enters a house and doesn't remove their hat should be delisted.
no. that's not it.

anyway. when your wives say 'why can't you be more like him?' that's just one of the many things they're referring to.

-anonymous mtice

cantfishforshit.

Post by cantfishforshit. » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:33 pm

RFA wrote:
Lando wrote:I've got $100 any of those women can cast better than your ass.
Well, if that could be quantified, and if your money went into some actual pool, I guess you would have a fighting chance to come out even.

Feeling strong again, aren't you, Mark?

Your statement can't be quantified either. It's just your dumb ass opinion, you stick figure cunt. Relates: Clearly you're ghey (not that there's anything wrong with that) :coffee
“I am a fisherman. The work is simple, as is my life. Still, I take pride in my work because on these waters, I may think, and reason not to."

-Hindu Fisherman

"Do you remember, Odin, when in bygone days we mixed our blood together? You said you would never drink ale unless it were brought to both of us?" -Njal

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:58 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote: you stick figure cunt.
& <raffa wiping his bum on the ground.

sad day when you get scolded by d-wayne (for prez).

-anonymous mtice

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:01 pm

and just so you know... you're fucking up my chances with april sullying this holy and monumental thread.

emphasis on mental.
I wonder if she reads it. I would.

I would read this and furiously flick my bean.

-anonymous mtice

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:10 am

austrotard wrote:and just so you know... you're fucking up my chances with april sullying this holy and monumental thread.

emphasis on mental.
I wonder if she reads it. I would.

I would read this and furiously flick my bean.
fixed
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971