This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
- Posts: 5104
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm
- Location: where the deer and the antelope play
austrotard wrote:free aggers.png
some insensitive fuck in austria decided to order some stickies.
I will, of course, need a few
(I'm holding your humidor hostage)
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves
"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg
"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop
- Posts: 3300
- Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: The Heart of Darkness
- Posts: 1739
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 1:01 am
As someone who dealt in commerce with Aggers (not that kind, fuckers), I feel obligated to get some stickers. Lemme me know where to send seppo wonga.
""Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"
- Posts: 3781
- Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:01 am
Can't we use a pic of him holding a bleeding Laker? Let me know if you need one, I'm flush. K TY.
- Posts: 5840
- Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Lafayette, La
doin da bump
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison
"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg
"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish
Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing
- Posts: 7672
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:52 pm
- Location: The Mitt
Thanks 2Fish. My daughter may or may not approve. Can't really tell.
- IMG_2699.JPG (335.3 KiB) Viewed 364 times
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek
- Posts: 9217
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:24 am
- Location: the austrocity exhibition
her kettle may be fast. or slow.
I definitely was.
I can freely burn a bible in the street but watch what happens with this koran...
now someone fucking explain that to me.
- Posts: 3180
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 pm
Got mine. Chicken scratched the return addressed on so who knows where the tweed will end up.
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg
Isn't it TIME?
- Posts: 2525
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm
- Location: Where they rip out the trees and name streets after them.
Time to get busy again, Mitch.
I hope you saved everyone's address.