This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By TX.
I might be in depending on:
1: I have any money
2: I have a new job
3: I have time off
4: The dates

I can haul the Jon and/ or the raft if I can make it...I'll stay tuned, this one should be a total clusterfuck.
Progress? What Progress??
If you are lacking anyone who can trout set a musky (me) I'm in. Can bring the Hyde. It would be nice to chase some musky in my old stomping grounds. Probably have room for someone in my boat, depending if socks or franny want in. Let's set some dates so I can get the time off work.
TX. wrote:I might be in depending on:

I can haul the Jon and/ or the raft if I can make it...I'll stay tuned, this one should be a total clusterfuck.
1: I have a new job. ✔
2: I have time off. ✔ Maybe all of Jan.
3: The dates. ✔ I'm not allowed to date.
4: I have any money. ✔ see above.

I can haul the Jon and/ or the raft poontoon if I can make it...I'll stay tuned, this one should be a total clusterfuck.
west_jay wrote:
TX. wrote:I might be in depending on:

1: I have a new job. ✔
2: I have time off. ✔ Maybe all of Jan.
3: The dates. ✔ I'm not allowed to date.
4: I have any money. ✔ see above.

I can haul the Jon and/ or the raft poontoon if I can make it...I'll stay tuned, this one should be a total clusterfuck.
bumpd.
Yeah...let's get this thing pinned down. My only hope is asking my wife a couple months in advance, pray she says ok while she's mostly asleep, and then remind her about 4 hours before I pack up and go. It works almost never.....but it did at least once, or i wouldn't keep trying.

yur welcome to come borrow it maybe wet a line or […]

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine