This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kfoxwyo
I usually travel solo, camp, have a crappy camera (obviously) drink well
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Peace, Kfox
ImageImageImageImage
By cantfishforshit
Needs more feesh, but still pretty cool. :cool
By jhnnythndr
are you fucking serious? shut the fuck up about fish and how to do a TR.

wehn you drop in those pictures, hit enter between each line, and they wont stack lime that, and hichlight the whole thing then click report, and it'l space them for you, and add the black background.
By thalweg
cantfishforshit wrote:Needs more feesh, but still pretty cool. :cool
You gotta be shitting me. Did you really just type that? You are an idiot, and possibly the biggest wanker I have ever witnessed.
You bring nothing to the table, then bitch about the spread. Go google a cabin and leave the fishermen alone dwyane.
By woolly bugger
posting eight months late
you must be dreaming of spring
no love from the suk
By SLSS
You're as prompt with your report as I usually am.

Thanks. Pretty water.
By Kfoxwyo
Thanks for the feedback and advice, and yes looking forward to this coming May. Appreciated. Kfox
By cantfishforshit
thalweg wrote:
cantfishforshit wrote:Needs more feesh, but still pretty cool. :cool
You gotta be shitting me. Did you really just type that? You are an idiot, and possibly the biggest wanker I have ever witnessed.
You bring nothing to the table, then bitch about the spread. Go google a cabin and leave the fishermen alone dwyane.

It had been up for a few hours and no one had replied to his TR. I was trying to be supportive and no, I don't give a shit what you think about me trying to be supportive. If you look back, I've put up as much content as you have, if not more (Yes, of fishing). Fuck off. No one cares what you think, shitbird. Go fuck yourself.
By RFA
Dude, "content" is a relative term.

4" trout vs. a 30 pound permit

6" trout vs a 140 lb tarpon

should I keep going?
By jhnnythndr
hahaha people travel the world to fish with thal. I won't set foot anywhere in my homeland of appalachia for fear of running into your sorry pathetic whiny shitstained ass.
By cantfishforshit
jhnnythndr wrote:hahaha people travel the world to fish with thal. I won't set foot anywhere in my homeland of appalachia for fear of running into your sorry pathetic whiny shitstained ass.

Back at ya, pal.

paying yourself today or no pro bone o's #tardstro[…]

Things That PISS Me Off!

wow. I've been happy. topical: back to work tomor[…]

A Confession

topside or bottom? confession: miranda got the […]

I have been playing around with these old school c[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine